Need 4 the best Seminar topic

Hi!!!!!!!!!!! this is Pooja.I m a student of Final Year IT.I m in search of a highly stuffed topic with images involved in it for my Seminar.I have to submit the title of the topic to my lecturer till this Saturday.So, kindly help me please😔

Replies

• WORKGROUP
    WORKGROUP
    Hi!!!! This is Pooja.I m a student of B.E. Final year IT.I need latest topic for Seminar which is highly-stuffed with content as well as images.I have to submit the topic title to my lecturer till this coming Saturday. So, kindly help me!!! I would be very grateful to U.😕
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hello Pooja, welcome to CE!

Easy on the text size! haha.. Have you checked out the seminar list here?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • susmithapanja
    susmithapanja
    hi im susmitha im studying b.tech final year EEE i want main project titles on power systems and control systems
  • rajendrareddy
    rajendrareddy
    hiii.. this is rajendra BE final year(cs)..i think u searching for seminar topics..i m suggesting u to go with 3G&4G topic..
  • Ranganath sri
    Ranganath sri
    WORKGROUP
    Hi!!!! This is Pooja.I m a student of B.E. Final year IT.I need latest topic for Seminar which is highly-stuffed with content as well as images.I have to submit the topic title to my lecturer till this coming Saturday. So, kindly help me!!! I would be very grateful to U.😕
    Seminars For You | Seminar Topics for Computer Science, Information technology, Electronics, Electrical and Applied Electronics. see this web-site . i'm Ranganath Donkena

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi i m Computer Science student and now in final year... last year i did a project based on C "Text editor" now i want to do..project in Java.. anayone...
Hi, I’m looking to build a passive bandpass filter which will reject frequencies below 150kHz and above 2MHz.I need this circuit to be impedance matched to 50ohms at the input...
can i run a 50 hz rated motor at 60 hz ac voltage, if not what should i do about it?
First of all, I would like to thank you all for showing me a path to pursue my master degree😀.. I have decided to step into the field of nanotechnology.....
hi, i am doing b.e in mechanical engineering and want to do a major project of making instrument which display digitaly amount of fuel enter in our automobileswhen we fill...