NCEAPQ 12, at Dr. M.G.R Educational & Research Institute, Chennai, Tamil nadu on 5-6 Oct 2012

"NCEAPQ 12" is a National Conference on Energy Audit & Power Quality organized by Dr. M.G.R Educational & Research Institute, Chennai, Tamil Nadu on 5th & 6th October 2012. As our dependency on the energy has increased a lot, so now it's the need of hour to conserve the energy and use it carefully. The conference on Energy Audit & Power Quality has been organized to attract students, professionals and research scholars so that they can expose their ideas related to energy management and power quality. Experts from these field can provide us with achievements related to energy audit and power quality. At the end of conference, new ideas will emerge in order to conserve electrical energy and quality of power.
Conference Topics
Energy audit at home & Green energy
Power quality &cost of various energy inputs
Energy savings/quality of Power in India
Energy Conservation in Hotel Industry
Wastage of Resources
Utilization of Electrical Energy
Relating energy input and production output.
Power quality and Smart grid
Energy efficient motors and machines
Power Quality monitoring
Power factor correction and their impact on Power quality& Energy savings
Issues relating to Voltage sag
Last date for paper submission is 24th sept 12 and for registration is 27th sept 12.
CEans participating in the conference share your ideas here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Topic:The effect of electronic media during recent times. please help me on the topic which i have mentioned above,to participate in the essay writing competition.
what is the difference between them can any one help me out in this
Participate in both technical and non-technical events and win prizes up to 2.5 lakhs. First 100 participants who register + like our facebook page(https://www.facebook.com/eLuminate12) gets assured gifts. Check our website...
hi i am final year student(IT)...i am thinking of project in image processing... 1) related to biomedicals: like to detect some symptoms based on pattern recognition on x rays photos...
You guys must have seen vedios. So do we have a team in CE who are willing to participate in these races.The race is on 2 dec in mumbai The...