nayan: EC engineer(VNSGU), DVLSI(CDAC)

hello all,

i completed my BE from VNSGU, Surat in 2007. I've worked as lecturer in VIT, Valia, Bharuch and Nirma University, A'bad. I've also worked as RF engineer at GTL Limited, A'bad. Then I completed my DVLSI from CDAC, Pune and now i'm in VLSI industry as ASIC design engineer. I always like to update my knowledge so I've joined this one. Also will be aleways ready to help all as per my capability.

thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello & welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends & colleagues 😀

We look forward to having you as our active member!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE.
  • nk.krishnak
    nk.krishnak
    nknavadiya
    hello all,

i completed my BE from VNSGU, Surat in 2007. I've worked as lecturer in VIT, Valia, Bharuch and Nirma University, A'bad. I've also worked as RF engineer at GTL Limited, A'bad. Then I completed my DVLSI from CDAC, Pune and now i'm in VLSI industry as ASIC design engineer. I always like to update my knowledge so I've joined this one. Also will be aleways ready to help all as per my capability.

thanks
    sir , i am doing my third year electronics and communication engineering.i like to do higher studies.which wil be a better option ME or MBA..anybody have a clear idea...plz help....
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Welcome to CE, sir!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE! Sir.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nk.krishnak
    sir , i am doing my third year electronics and communication engineering.i like to do higher studies.which wil be a better option ME or MBA..anybody have a clear idea...plz help....
    Wrong thread, friend. Post your query in Jobs/Careers/Higher Education section. 😀
  • nk.krishnak
    nk.krishnak
    The_Big_K
    Wrong thread, friend. Post your query in Jobs/Careers/Higher Education section. 😀
    sorry i am new to this.it will not happen again
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nk.krishnak
    sorry i am new to this.it will not happen again
    Relax friend. Take your time to be familiar with CE. If you have any questions, do post them in new member's joint.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Great welcome to CE mate...
  • digitals2_t5
    digitals2_t5
    Hello everyone... i am new to this forum...

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Welcome to CE... Navadiya Sir..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, i'm a 4th class electronics student and i'm mostly related with embedded systems. i love to process images and videos. I've worked on rabbitcore embedded systems Gumstix Pic microprocessors...
Note: As of 2009-07-16 15:00 nobody offered yet a turn key solution to my question, so please go ahead and contact me if you can resolve the question /project. Foreword...
hi...... Is there any way to lock my folders without using any external software? If possible anyone please tell me....... Thank You..............
I would plz like s/w & n/wng professionals to post their views on aspects like job stress,demand for their skills,compensation,security of job,working hrs etc.Your views will be most valuable to...
I am having dsp paper..I want to know about the applications of dsp. I dont get much content in google. I want to know about , how dsp used in...