Naukri.com Android, iOS & Blackberry Apps Launched

Naukri.com is India's leading website for job hunt and the company has recently launched apps for the popular mobile platforms including ios & android along with blackberry. Now you can simply download the app and get your job alerts on your mobile. The app takes the simple SMS based notifications to a newer level. You can search for your job just like the way you search it on Naukri.

There are reports that the Android app does not really work on Samsung Galaxy Y phone. If anyone's experiencing problems with the app, please share with us through responses to this thread.

Download the relevant app: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you wish to track your consignments being delivered through Indian courier services viz. BlueDart, First Flight, DTDC, Aramex, Professional, TNT using Waybill or CN number, you can do so...
Any body can help me? how can di stearad amid formed in the refrigeration system? What the source of material can be make di stearad amid.....because this material clogged the...
I’ve always seen news and also the law about the copyright. Do you think is necessary to use copyrighted software?
can anyone oef u tell me what was the myth related to Y2K virus and what kind of virus it was?
According to a news post on Times Of India, Google and Facebook have said that they've removed all the objectionable content from their websites. The companies have removed the objectionable...