Natural programming language

Do you want to become a programmer, but don't want to go through the pains of learning all the syntax and structure of a programming language?? How about if you could write programs, simply by writing sentences in english, like "calculate VAT for month of June 2009"

This may be closer to reality than you think!! Head over to #-Link-Snipped-# (URL) and you will find that this might soon be possible!!

Wpegasus_f is the first programming language combining the advantages of natural language with the ones of current programming languages.
SOURCE - Peagasus Website

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    yep..! interesting ,you are great maddy.

P.S: you are not a mad_scientist, you are a good-scientist.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    sahithi pallavi
    yep..! interesting ,you are great maddy.

P.S: you are not a mad_scientist, you are a good-scientist.
    😁 Happy to help!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    mad_scientist
    😁 Happy to help!!
    thats nice scientist.
  • safwan
    safwan
    Really Nice info Maddy
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Interesting stuff indeed, but.. would using the natural language really make things more practical than existing high level languages? I'd like to hear from CS people here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi ! I have an idea to work on this advance topic as our engineering final year project. if anyone have worked on it plz let me know,so that I...
Fast bowler Graham Onions has been added to England's Champions Trophy squad as a replacement for all-rounder Andrew Flintoff and he has also been added to their squad for the...
I want to do my major project in c but i m not able to decide the topic.Please suggest something creative and which can be completed in 6 to 7...
Is it possible to surf internet on mobile phone using the internet( for example brodband) connected to PC.???
Hello CEans... I'm new user to C#... And i'm not getting how to connect C#.Net with oracle 8i?? i'm using Visual Studio 2005 and i'm doing a project with C#...