NASCA LINES: Hydraulyc Connected Mega Engineering Structure

Ok dear colleagues, it has been very hard to discuss with archeologist and anthropologists, but I always told them that NASCA LINES were not a UFO, or praying ritual paths, or other than an MASSIVE ENGINEERING HYDRAULIC STRUCTURE, so I would like some sort of support as I believe have solve the puzzle about our NASCA GEOGLIPHS in PERU... Here's the story:

"It has become an unprecedented theory about natural resources management and hydraulics in the Andes, done by a pre-Inca culture 2500 years ago, called the Nasca Culture. Cabrejo has developed a theory on the use of the famous Nasca Lines. Follower of the work of Maria Reiche, he suggests that the lines represent some sort of complex giant hydraulic systems and structures that goes beyond religion and astronomy. In this work the author gives a very workable solution to what the ancient pre-Inca Peruvian villagers belonging to the Nasca Culture did to manage the water at the “pampa”, located in the Province of Nasca, State of Ica on the surface of the driest coast of Peru. He believes that they gently and artistically handle the liquid element between rivers and transported to very long distances using only gravity and the natural slope on the plane, with an unprecedented climate change over 2000 years ago, similarly as to what is happening nowadays with the global warming and climate anomalies. The author affirms in his book that this was done purely for hydraulic purposes in order to maintain subsistence farming, without underestimating the cosmic and religious affairs of that culture, using only the Andean geography, gravity, slope and a lot of imagination"

I hope you read and comment about it
Here are the links:
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Regards!
LC

[​IMG]

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    A very interesting idea and one that has some merit. Does Cabrejo also go into details of the ones that are not lines but graphic images?
  • luiscabrejo
    luiscabrejo
    gohm
    A very interesting idea and one that has some merit. Does Cabrejo also go into details of the ones that are not lines but graphic images?
    Hello gohm, indeed, those are Geoglyphs, and 90% of them are physically connected to the lines, I sustain that are not only gods of ancient cosmic culture but also had a job to do (Water sensors - if they got wet, the structure was operating, thus measuring water level on line attached). As you can see on most of the Glyphs, somehow do have an attachment (extra line) to the lines structures:

[​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Armed to support today's flexible, varied enterprise architectures, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 provides a rock-solid foundation for every deployment—including virtualization and cloud computing. By incorporating software technologies developed by...
Facebook has predicted that its new messaging service will make phone numbers and email addresses obsolete. Source : Facebook says new messaging service will make email addresses obsolete - Telegraph...
Lamebook showcases some of the hilariously inept postings on Facebook, keeping user names anonymous. The site claims the use of the name “Lamebook” is within its First Amendement Rights and...
This is the official news from the Google Community Blog: There’s something so exciting about discovering new places. Nothing beats finding a great new place I’ve never been—whether it’s a...
I am a new member here. Glad to be a part of this site. Let me have a brief introduction of myself. I am an English lover, so I learned...