NASA's Morpheus Lander Exploded In A Test Flight

After Curiosity's success, Morpheus Lander was NASA's much-talked-about project. The lander, which could deliver 500Kg cargo to moon, crashed on Thursday due to hardware failure. Morpheus got off the pad around 12:40 p.m. (EDT) for the free flight test at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida. The vehicle had hardly lifted off the ground, when it toppled and caught fire.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ..and that's just after we reported that it had a successful tether test - #-Link-Snipped-# .
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    An update:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft has recently launched an upgraded email experience via outlook.com and I'm looking for Outlook.com IMAP settings so that I can setup my local email client to use with it....
Illuminati - real ? yes, it is. In India, very rare people know about Free-masonry but in Foreign countries like United States & United Kingdom and many more, its an...
If you are space-science freak, you would love to see this animated flight through the universe created by Miguel Aragon of John Hopkins University with Mark Subbarao. You will see...
Few months ago, an Infosys employee named Jake Palmer in the US filed a case against the Indian IT major Infosys, accusing the company of a large scale VISA fraud....
Hello, m 2 nd yr case student, plz suggest me some related paper presentation topics