NASA Spots Worm Like Alien

News: #-Link-Snipped-#

Looks like NASA's got something that they want people to believe. Dr Richard Hoove claims that he's discovered Alien like form and has challenged people (and other scientists) to prove him wrong. ๐Ÿ˜’

Under microscopes, these meteorites showed numerous different fossils of bacteria - some which are similar to ones on earth and others which are well, alien.
According to him, life on earth could have been planted by bacteria in an asteroid hitting the planet in its infancy.
Way to go, NASA. Hope Aliens don't kill us. By the way, it would be nice to have an Alien interact with us about advance technology here on CE forum ๐Ÿ˜›

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Looks like it's straight out of Dan Brown's book Deception point.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    silverscorpion
    Looks like it's straight out of Dan Brown's book Deception point.. ๐Ÿ˜€
    +1 ๐Ÿ˜‰

PS: I do want to see an Alien once in my lifetime.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    What is an Alien? It can exist in different forms! Might have tentacles or not! Dude, if you say so, you will be missing something. I am waiting for NASA to get Earth a friendly alien to play with!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

By the way, have you seen Stephen Hawkin's, Into the Universe with Stephen Hawkins - Aliens. Its awesome. You will know more about aliens, when you see it. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    praveenscience
    What is an Alien? It can exist in different forms! Might have tentacles or not! Dude, if you say so, you will be missing something. I am waiting for NASA to get Earth a friendly alien to play with!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

By the way, have you seen Stephen Hawkin's, Into the Universe with Stephen Hawkins - Aliens. Its awesome. You will know more about aliens, when you see it. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Yes Praveen.I saw that video of stephen Hawkins and aliens can be in differernt forms and they can have good science and technical knowledge as well.
    dileep k
    Yes Praveen.I saw that video of stephen Hawkins and aliens can be in differernt forms and they can have good science and technical knowledge as well.
    First is proved. Aliens exist in gaseous forms too. Also the Balloon Parachute like aliens of Jupiter is a better example of such kind.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Few things which baffle me are:

1. Why are we stuck in a conventional thinking that- any form of life needs water like humans do??? may be there are forms of life who live on totally different compositions?
    2. why is it that we are skeptical about aliens? if my above hypothesis has any stand, and given the fact that there are millions of solar systems, there must be a planet which can accomodate some form of life :-|
    durga
    Few things which baffle me are:

1. Why are we stuck in a conventional thinking that- any form of life needs water like humans do??? may be there are forms of life who live on totally different compositions?
    2. why is it that we are skeptical about aliens? if my above hypothesis has any stand, and given the fact that there are millions of solar systems, there must be a planet which can accomodate some form of life :-|
    Just now watched Aliens... According to Hawkins, he says, each and every place in the solar system, life form exists... It may be in solid, liquid or even in gaseous forms but it is life! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    true!!

Life is life, one simple example ( I dont know whee on earth), but life was found in the methane ponds :-|, if earht can flourish life in such areas, it should not come as a surprise if there is life in Saturn's moon's metahen lakes ( who knows, they breath methane :-|)
    durga
    true!!

Life is life, one simple example ( I dont know whee on earth), but life was found in the methane ponds :-|, if earht can flourish life in such areas, it should not come as a surprise if there is life in Saturn's moon's metahen lakes ( who knows, they breath methane :-|)
    Have you ever noticed Phosphenes??? I have seen creatures in front of my eyes this way! But they aren't aliens! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    :-|, I quoted the example to support life in saturns lakes ๐Ÿ˜›, now tell me what planet has phosporous lakes ๐Ÿ˜›, anyways, all we both are concluding is that, life can be in any adverse situation( adverse as for humans ๐Ÿ˜›)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Article: Why Silicon Valley Immigrant Entrepreneurs Are Returning Home Professor Vivek Wadhwa wrote in TC Blog post that immigrant silicon valley entrepreneurs were returning home and instead of creating jobs...
Got following mail from Amit, the founder of NurtureTalent - Dear Friends, We are pleased to share that with your kind support, Nurture Talent Academy, India's 1st institute for training...
CEans, Finally, we're rolling out attachment upload facility for CEans. You'll notice an attachment clip button in your post editor (in advance mode only) once the facility is enabled for...
Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...oad-facility-being-rolled-out.html#post149551 Your questions, comments, feedback and 'attachment tests' in this thread ๐Ÿ˜€
I have Programing course this year and I must learn c and c++.Please tell me websites and if you have send me source about c and c++!