NANO robotics controllers

hi engineers😀

So i have a curiosity what are different ways we can control a nano scale robots? i've seen videos on how people uses electromagnetic to control the movements of the robots. Is there any other methods? please enlighten me with your knowledge😀

thanks
EE nano

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello.............friends..............myself....enrique disuja.........from united states...........i have something great and i wanted to share with you........if you are wanted..................i am waiting for your reply......................your "wellwisher".
Samer U.S Citizen Objective: looking fro paid/unpaid internship in Washington DC metro area; to obtain a Civil Engineering Experience and knowledge to advance my career after graduation, and gain experience...
Here is a Lecture on Refrigeration and Airconditioning by Prof.M.Ramgopal from the Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Kharagpur. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical engineers, share your ideas, ask questions...
Refrigerant Compressors and Development under this topic is a video lecture by Prof. M.Ramgopal from the Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Kharagpur. Check the video below and share with us...
A few days ago I read about artificial rains being developed by scientists. Anyone got any idea how this is done? Hail, lightning and gales came through the state's eastern...