Nano-Communication

Hi ...I am Third Year CS student and i am about to present a seminar. I have chosen Nano communication as my topic.... I have found some information of the technology used for nano communication namely, carbon nanotubes (CNT),CNT network,Virtual Source and Delta R modulated media, from google searches

But i need some more information regarding the topic.Please provide me links and data regarding the topic....Your help will be kindly appreciated ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanking you

Replies

• nanoharsh
    nanoharsh
    hey guys please help me out here....... i need those links urgently......please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad:
  • f2002
    f2002
    You should ask the folks at #-Link-Snipped-# who have a conference on this topic.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    nanoharsh
    Hi ...I am Third Year CS student and i am about to present a seminar. I have chosen Nano communication as my topic.... I have found some information of the technology used for nano communication namely, carbon nanotubes (CNT),CNT network,Virtual Source and Delta R modulated media, from google searches

But i need some more information regarding the topic.Please provide me links and data regarding the topic....Your help will be kindly appreciated ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanking you
    i know little bit opn NANA tech.๐Ÿ˜›
    Sharing a few things on CNT:-

In future 2020 + CNT will let us see Moon as our Holiday or Weekend spot;-).Like space suttle this high rigid more than that of Steel Nano material will make our fantacies come real when we can seat in a vehicle that will vertically throw us up in Moon, within 3 hrs or so...
    blog reloaded:#-Link-Snipped-#
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    Man look in sciencedirect or ieee or wikipedia

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Happy Birthday to Bilco on his 64[sup]th[/sup] birthday!
If you are defied by AJAX and want to have better experience, then you may want to try AJAX Webshop because it features IDE and visualization and allows beginners to...
hai frds ...
hi... can any one help me in getting mini projects in vb๐Ÿ˜
Dear All Let me know Is there is any way to partition my pendrive of 2 GB????????