Nagpur University Website hacked?

I got a mail saying that RTMNU university website is hacked. Is it true? Can anyone point out if it is true?
[​IMG]

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    If at all it was hacked, it has been restored.
    Check: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    what ever i had learned about hacking last sunday , i must say its not tough to hack any website , if one knows how to use Google? 😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    No dude... It is Mail Phishing... Not hacked... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1 The order of an internal node in a B+ tree index is the maximum number of children it can have. Suppose that a child pointer takes 6 bytes, the...
1 The address resolution protocol (ARP) is used for A) Finding the IP address from the DNS B) Finding the IP address of the default gateway C) Finding the IP...
1 The problems 3-SAT and 2-SAT are A) both in P B) both NP-complete C) NP-complete and in P respectively D) undecidable and NP-complete respectively Answer : (C) 2 Consider...
Q-1 Select the one true statement. A) Every binary tree is either complete or full. B) Every complete binary tree is also a full binary tree. C) Every full binary...
1 In PERT analysis a critical activity has A) maximum Float B) zero Float C) maximum Cost D) minimum Cost Answer : (B) 2 Environment friendly refrigerant R134a is used...