Nagpur University (RTMNU) 4th Sem B.E. results at 12:10 am on 10th June 2011

It's official. After the release of B.E. 6th Semester results, now it's turn of B.E. 4th Sem results. They will be out in the wee hours of night i.e. at 12:10 am IST.

PS: We will upload the results on CE Forums, keep checking this place . 👍

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I request all our engineers from Nagpur to keep us updated with the results. 😀 We'll compile and upload the result as soon as it's made available.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The X PRIZE Foundation and Qualcomm Join Forces to Develop a Competition to Enhance Integrated Digital Health
Hey CEans, I just need your ideas over algorithms for compressing a document. You are given a document and you have to apply some compression algorithm so that you use...
Samsung electronics USA launched the 30‐nanometer‐class1 DDR3 synchronous dynamic random‐access memory (DRAM) modules for PC today. This new generation of faster, more energy efficient DRAM modules will be available through...
Infosys has acquired New Zealand company Gen-i for an undisclosed amount. "We have entered into a strategic partnership with Gen-I to acquire its software solutions practice and offered positions to...
if a object has a moment of inertia of 100Nm^4.. what do u infer from it? for eg. if velocity of vehicle is 10m/s, it mean it travels 10m in...