Myself

I am priyanka.I am learning in third year electronics in DKTE collage of engineering.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello Priyanka. Welcome to CrazyEngineers. It's good to have you here with us. Feel free to take part in ongoing discussions. Find new ones here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Do not hesitate in asking questions and leaving replies. Have a good time.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Piya kumbhar
    I am priyanka.I am learning in third year electronics in DKTE collage of engineering.
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and tell your friends about us.

How did you discover this website?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Bansals at Flipkart have raised a new round of funds, about $700 million from their existing investors. The fresh round of investing takes the current valuation of Flipkart to...
One of my friends in the US is looking to hire an Android developer in India and asked me what's the average per hour rate of Android developers in India....
I planned to create a social networking website as my final year project. Now, I have got the idea of doing it using RMI(Remote Method Invocation). So, What kind of...
Given the interest of engineering students in preparing for the CDAC C-CAT exam, I thought of starting a dedicated discussion for all the C-CAT 2016 aspirants to share preparation tips...
Every government tenure always faced the disruptions in Parliament. On cost of public exchequer, debate is not as much fruitful as it should be . This was one of the...