Myself

I am a Liberian. I currently stay in Izmir, Turkey. I'm a student of Gediz University, Izmir. I am majoring in Civil Engineering. My purpose of joining this group is to remain updated about features unfolding daily in the sciences. It is my pleasure being a part of such organiztion. I hope to learn faster as I spend part of my time here.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to have you with us, friend. I'm sure you will get what you are looking for here and make several engineer friends. We'd love to see you as an active participant in the community.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Saidu Konneh
    I am a Liberian. I currently stay in Izmir, Turkey. I'm a student of Gediz University, Izmir. I am majoring in Civil Engineering. My purpose of joining this group is to remain updated about features unfolding daily in the sciences. It is my pleasure being a part of such organiztion. I hope to learn faster as I spend part of my time here.
    Hello Saidu,
    Welcome to CE. It is great to have you here. Keep visiting often and keep posting!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know about the practical approach of UPS Designing with real examples. For example for 100Computers, 200Lights etc what should be the power ratting of UPS to consider....
Yes, it's finally happened. We've reached that stage where anyone with a black and white screen is cool. We've become indifferent to the number of cores on our phones, the...
Hi All, I'm fresher in PHP and I want to learn PHP very well..............Please help......... I'm facing problem to fetch data from my existing table using below code: mysql_select_db("my_db",$con); $result...
What is SOCKET in TCPIP ? Can anyone explain with real examples ?
General Electric (GE) has launched industrial internet that helps predict and prevent electrical grid outages. The system connects with all the existing system components including grid power equipment, sensors and...