Myself Girija prasad chhatoi (B.tech ). Will i be able to get job?

I am a B.tech mechanical graduate passing year 2014 and diploma in 2011 after matriculation. So in the year 2013 i got a job in a steel plant and worked till 2015. I got this job before 1 year of completion of B.tech. But somehow i continued with job along with study. After 2015 till 2018 i have along gap and now i am doing mechanical design course for 1 year. So my question is will i be able to get any job or what should i do then.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Hello Girija Prasad, you haven't told us the reason for the gap and why did you not continue your job. For whatever reasons you might have had, it will still be possible to get a job. However, we cannot make a prediction for you whether you'll get a job or not - it depends upon several factors. 

The right strategy now is to complete your course; get certifications if any; and upload your resume to all the leading job portals. 

You did not mention what kind of job you are looking for. If it's into mechanical design; you'll have to look for startups, SMEs that are hiring and then apply to them. You will have to build a strong case for yourself - that justifies that gap you've had in your career and build a very strong technical skills-set to back your profile.

I hope this helps. All the best! 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey there everyone,Got some question on earthing standard. Is IEC Standard ever stated type of material for bolt/screw that shall be clamp with earthing wire?Right now I'm going to use...
The so-called Intelligent Network Union Vehicle is a new generation of vehicle with complex environment perception, intelligent decision-making, collaborative control and execution functions, which carries advanced on-board sensors, integrates modern...
Whenever most of you guys think of an ideal career option, there would be some criteria to decide it. These criteria vary from person to person but I can say...
Thought this may interest my fellow engineers. It looks like they're offering various incentives to engineers who get involved early. The website is : www.enginhere.co.uk
in my power plant manual book say temp rise of condenser circulating water is 7dC.one day, temp rise increase (do to debris filter problem), temp rise >10dC, inlet 31dC outlet...