View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12892 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 5, 2012

Myntra Asking For Feedback On Orders I Made In 2008!

I think something's totally wrong with Myntra - once a leading online custom t-shirt vendor. Myntra.com gradually shifted to selling branded merchandise online but I'm shocked to see this new email in my mailbox -

We hope that you are delighted with the product(s) for the Order No. which we delivered to you on 08-March-2008.

As a constant endeavour to improve our services, we would request you to share with us some feedback on your shopping experience with Myntra.

Then there's a survey below the message and if I fill it up, Myntra promises me to give me a Rs. 100 coupon which I can redeem on their website.

Come on, it's 2012! 😒
I don't understand. What's wrong with getting feedback from customers, who have used their service?
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 5, 2012
Praveen-Kumar
I don't understand. What's wrong with getting feedback from customers, who have used their service?
Nothing is wrong in getting feedback. But don't you think it should be within a reasonable time? I don't even remember what I ordered from them in 2008.
The_Big_K
Nothing is wrong in getting feedback. But don't you think it should be within a reasonable time? I don't even remember what I ordered from them in 2008.
Agreed! Didn't see the 2008 part. May be they might have started this feedback option just now and wanted the "potential" customers' feedback now! 😀 What ya think?
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • Jan 5, 2012
The_Big_K
Might be some technical bug, and I think you've ordered some TEE for One contest. 😉

Share this content on your social channels -