My Robot Designs: Amphibian & Underwater Robot

The first picture is of an amphibian type which can be used both in and out of water. The other pictures are of an underwater type which can swim below and on the surface of water.

Replies

• syedmdtcd
    syedmdtcd
    jeffrey samuel
    Nice to have you with us friend

Welcome to CE

Can you please share some of your robotic designs here in the forums
    thank you.
    i havnt got formal designs. just some hobby works. which i have posted earlier. i havnt documented most of my works. will share my future works if possible.
  • syedmdtcd
    syedmdtcd
    The_Big_K
    If you could offer some description, I'd move this thread as a separate showcase thread in our robotics / rc section ๐Ÿ˜€
    the first picture is of an amphibian type which can be used both in and out of water. the other pictures are of an underwater type which can swim below and on the surface of water
  • marikit
    marikit
    ,sir, good day, i'm just wondering, what does your robot do?? i'm looking for project ideas for my final year and i think this one of yours is cool.
  • karmen_21
    karmen_21
    marikit
    ,sir, good day, i'm just wondering, what does your robot do?? i'm looking for project ideas for my final year and i think this one of yours is cool.
    I think this robot same as submarine robot, i read about it on the internet, it is cool idea for a mechatronics project. you can read about it and how to design low cost one by searching about it using google.
  • marikit
    marikit
    karmen_21
    I think this robot same as submarine robot, i read about it on the internet, it is cool idea for a mechatronics project. you can read about it and how to design low cost one by searching about it using google.
    ,thank you so much, that's definitely a great help maam, ๐Ÿ˜€)
  • solar morpher
    solar morpher
    marikit
    ,thank you so much, that's definitely a great help maam, ๐Ÿ˜€)
    Hey friend Why not specifying where you are having difficulty in designing the BOT we can help

Instead of asking a person for design aids to remove your problems you can post the place where you got stuck while designing
  • karmen_21
    karmen_21
    solar morpher
    Hey friend Why not specifying where you are having difficulty in designing the BOT we can help

Instead of asking a person for design aids to remove your problems you can post the place where you got stuck while designing
    I make a simple color sorter machine which includes 4 stations one for metallic object, the others for red, blue and green objects. the system has dc-motor to drive the conveyer belt, inductive proximity sensor to detect metal object, color sensor to detect the object color, pneumatic actuators to deliver the object to its station and a plc, the problem is i cant find how the color sensor will tell the plc what is the color to make the proper pneumatic actuators to activated. by the way it just case study project not a practical one.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    karmen_21
    I make a simple color sorter machine which includes 4 stations one for metallic object, the others for red, blue and green objects. the system has dc-motor to drive the conveyer belt, inductive proximity sensor to detect metal object, color sensor to detect the object color, pneumatic actuators to deliver the object to its station and a plc, the problem is i cant find how the color sensor will tell the plc what is the color to make the proper pneumatic actuators to activated. by the way it just case study project not a practical one.
    In that case, what is the type of your color sensor? Is it analog or digital? In either case, the sensor should give you 3 values for intensity of RGB. Now one method I could think of now is to prepare a small look up table with different labels corresponding to the rgb value ranges. Obviously you wouldnt require to distinguish between, for eg., light red and light red. This approach will fail if you do require things to be like that. But other than that, you can easily catagorize broad colors very easily.
  • karmen_21
    karmen_21
    [Prototype]
    In that case, what is the type of your color sensor? Is it analog or digital? In either case, the sensor should give you 3 values for intensity of RGB. Now one method I could think of now is to prepare a small look up table with different labels corresponding to the rgb value ranges. Obviously you wouldnt require to distinguish between, for eg., light red and light red. This approach will fail if you do require things to be like that. But other than that, you can easily catagorize broad colors very easily.
    since i use a plc its required to be an digital input, unless the plc has A/D converter it will be analog signal. maybe colorSENSOR LT-3-LU will work.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    karmen_21
    since i use a plc its required to be an digital input, unless the plc has A/D converter it will be analog signal. maybe colorSENSOR LT-3-LU will work.
    PLC requires a digital signal doesn't necessarily means that the sensor MUST digital one. In fact, most sensors will be analog & are you with ADC for processing their data. As you didn't mentioned the actual specification/model of your sensor, I've asked you for that information.

So now you've a color sensor now. What's the exact problem you're facing? Now if that sensor is available to you, you readily have your color detection.
  • dossdss
    dossdss
    karmen_21
    what color sensor you used ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Everyone has a set of friends who do this! If you do, share this with them, yo! ๐Ÿ˜€
Here's a cool way of understanding HTTP error status codes represented by CATS. You'll get everything from 404 to 431 to 500. Source: 9gag.com
There can be different scales to measure the success of business. It could be just finance based (Ex. Company did turn of X in the current financial year, so it's...
DocEngage is a Bangalore based startup that has launched a cloud-based collaboration platform for Doctors and Patients. The company allows patients to find doctors in Bangalore and maintain their family...
Scientists at the Vienna Institute Of Technology are proposing a new use of the CERN's Large Hadron Collider - as the world's fasetest stopwatch. The heavy ion collisions will lead...