My Question - How does CD / Dual Layer DVD copy work?

Hi.....
I have a question for CE'ans. When u want to copy some disc to disc but u have one dvd writer just insert the 1st disc and add its content with nero, it takes no time and then insert yhe 2nd disc and with the same nero u can write it. My question is if the first disc is copy then where, and if it becomes a temp file then when i write a dual layer dvd(8gb) How it writes?bye....

Replies

• crook
    crook
    Re: My Question

gulshan2007
    Hi.....
    I have a question for CE'ans. When u want to copy some disc to disc but u have one dvd writer just insert the 1st disc and add its content with nero, it takes no time and then insert yhe 2nd disc and with the same nero u can write it. My question is if the first disc is copy then where, and if it becomes a temp file then when i write a dual layer dvd(8gb) How it writes?bye....
    I think that the CD or DVD writing software makes a temporary image as a .iso file which is written on the destination CD/DVD. I have not used NERO so cannot talk about the location.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Re: My Question

I think Nero makes this temp. image as an .nri file and it puts the same in your temp folder. Can confirm, Gutsy Gibbon here 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i am currently pursuing VLSI , i love both instrumentation and vlsi . friends tell me is there any field which uses both? 😕
I am Basheer...I have done Masters in Computer Engineering.Currently i am working in And Or logic as a design engineer...This company manufactures embeddd system products..So i have to work in...
hi friends, Can any one of you suggest me the procedure to access a computer that is on a local network. Help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Hi Guys, I am searching for a GSM modem which when attached to my microcontroller will sen a SMS or a ring tone to any mobile number which i will...
I'm Abhishek Agarwal from Moradabad, India. Just completed my B.Tech. in Information Technology. Now-a-days hunting for the job. 😒 See u all !!!!! bbye