Here is the link-:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Upload it to the projects section, buddy! 😀
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Still learning Python 😛 will check it out, when I have some grip over the language 😀
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    Please take a look at my youtube video, you will learn more.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Just noticed that in the Homepage url you have your fb profile, but it's actually not working, it is cascaded with python.org url , you should look at it. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    Sanyam Khurana
    Just noticed that in the Homepage url you have your fb profile, but it's actually not working, it is cascaded with python.org url , you should look at it. #-Link-Snipped-#
    Ok,thanks buddy,will surely look at it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We just moved to our new office. Have a look !
Aadit Kapoor submitted a new project: Util_Random (Random Number Generator) - A simple random generation module. Please take a minute to look at my PyPi module "util_random" Here is the...
Tata Motors, India's top brand automobile maker is said to be testing a new 3.0L diesel engine. We learn that the engine has been designed and developed at Tata's Engineering...
If you know a person who is visually impaired, this is probably the best gift you can get him or her if you are living in the UK. OwnFone, a...
I've been receiving complaints about alerts not being generated upon tagging. Assuming that you've correct tagging preferences set, you should receive an alert bubble. To start with @Anoop Mathew and...