My profile

Hi, I'm jimson, a computer student.. I complete my course on march 2012. After my High school study on 2007 and i'm joing the higher secondary course in computer science and passout 2009 with 65% of marks. Then 2009 june i joing to a government polytechnic college to study "Engineering diploma in computer hardware and maintenance" and on now i'm a final year student.. I complete this course on 2012 march. Then i hope to joing an IT Company and earn money for help poor people and also serve my life do better jobs for computer world.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE 😀 How did you discover CE?
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    😁Welcome To CE.
    Take a part in discussions.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hi Jimson, *Working for poor* is really a new thing which I am reading. I believe that you will make something better in this world 😀 Welcome to CE. 😀

By the way how you discovered this community?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hi Jimson, welcome to CE. I applaud your goals.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    :welcome: to CE-Family!!!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Jimson!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SMART Modular Technologies - 200GB-1.6TB - SAS - SSD - Optimus Specifications
i need to know the better institute out of 1) APEEJAY INSTITUTE 2)AMITY GURGAON ,3) MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY ..............all the universities are in and around delhi...?????????????????
is the degrees of AMITY NOIDA AND AMITY GURGAON OF SAME IMPORTANCE ?????
What will happen if ur college of m.tech is ugc recognised but not aicte recognised ?????
1)WHAT WILL HAPEEN IF YOUR COLLEGE FOR M.TECH IS UGC RECOGNISED BUT NOT AICTE RECOGNISED ??? 2) ARE THE DEGREES OF AMITY GURGAON ,MANESAR AND AMITY NOIDA SAME FOR THE...