My Prerogative

Hey all CEans..
I still remember the time when i was looking out for some suggestions on what to do for my summer training on google(that was a year ago)..and i came across CE.com..well i feel it was definitely one of my "I'm Feeling Lucky" kinda searches...hell I am proud to be a CEAn..and thanks to all..!!
I have found so much information here about almost everything !!
Well wanted to share my blog ....

My Prerogative

Replies

• ankur8819
    ankur8819
    Are we Really Independent ??
    ​
    I try to compare present scenario with what was prevelant before 1947. Common man was crushed, police force was nothing but representation of the british rulers, zamindars and landlords ruled their areas. What we have after 1947 - same situation, the only difference is that the pople on top have changed and we are forced to elect them.
    Can any person dare lodging an FIR against the SHO or any senior person of police thana - We Cant. Can a common man rise against his local MLA or MP - he cant. Earlier we were crushed by Britishers now we are crushed by our own man. The rules made by one government are totally changed by the other, only to please the ego of politicians.

read more on MY BLOG---->My Prerogative
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    Why do girls have all the fun??

title of my post suggests that it has got something to do with GIRLS...though i respectgirls in al manners πŸ˜›..but this time the scene is a bit different..It's just that i feel that girls nowadays take undue advantage of them being "GIRLS"...huh... !!!if its a brother sister fight it will be the brother who will be scolded..if its about some breakup...then also male fraternity is blamed..!!
    Cmon ya ladies give us a break...!!!! We have standards too...!

You all must be wondering why am I freaking too much ?? Its just the incident that happened to me this morning..I was on my bike..driving slowly at about 40 ..and 3 girls on a single scooter were moving just in front ..Though i was least botherd about them..But the policeman standing at some distance had some other thoughts in his mind... hell he brought his big stick in front of my bike...

read more @ My Prerogative: Why do girls have all the fun ....x-(
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nice post 😁

[ PS 1: How come you don't have a blog post about CrazyEngineers? ]
    [ PS 2: Don't take PS1 seriously ]
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    New Post

new Post --->>>My Prerogative: It happens only in India

if you think this post is gonna be yet another "Ankur's" reflection about the "Poor" and "Messed Up" India you definitely need to give it a thought coz you are wrong !!
    Finally I have found something to really cherish about my motherland...Its just the incident that happened to me 3 days back !!

The old man stopped and saw me in need.He moved on .I was wondering why did he stop in the first place

My Prerogative
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Ankur,

I've gone through your posts. I like your writing style! Keep it up πŸ˜€
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    Thanks..well i would give the credit to u Sir !!
    I started off with blogging only after I visited your blog !!
    I guess superblog was the first blog I read !
    So Thank you πŸ˜€ !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ankur8819
    Thanks..well i would give the credit to u Sir !!
    I started off with blogging only after I visited your blog !!
    I guess superblog was the first blog I read !
    So Thank you πŸ˜€ !
    Frankly, this is too much!

Hey wait! I guess you thought if "this guy can write crap and still attract people, why can't I?"

Right? 😁
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    haha..Sort Of πŸ˜›!!
    Writing Crap Ain't that difficuilt !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ankur8819
    haha..Sort Of πŸ˜›!!
    Writing Crap Ain't that difficuilt !
    Duh! πŸ˜”

Keep up the good work ! [​IMG]
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    The thing is I love reading everything thats not stressing and goes smooth and fine !! And your posts are like that.. They Certainly make sense to me!! So I was like I should give It a try.
    I don't know about my writing skills but one thing is for sure that i have certainly improved on not using "SmSing" lingo !! It will take time to come over that habit fully but i know i will somehow!
    thanks to crazyengineers and may be to blogging too !
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    Three cheers to Superblog !!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey friends I am working on a project In ASP.net regarding online Testing.This project enables a user to give a online test on various topics..but i am struck with designing...
hiii... i belong to ece stream and i would like to have some mini projects..can anyone here please help me to get them..
hi friends this is krishna iam glad to meet u all😁
Hello! Anyone knows about mcu simulator? Like 8051 but sophisticated one required! Also is there any Universal simulator which can support any microcontroller?
This was the first thing I noticed when I walked into my apartment: https://img510.imageshack.us/img510/976/dscn2053mo4.jpg My guess is that it is a smoke detector; however, it blows. The apartment is hot...