My Personal GYM Schedule Tracker & Attendance

The toughest part of my GYM life is maintaining regularity. By posting my attendance here (in public) I'll try to eliminate the excuses I might otherwise make. I request your support in helping me build 6 pack abs ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Today: Attendeded.
    Workout Type: Upper Body
    Time: 4PM - 5.15PM
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    *Speechless*
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I would say all can post their schedule ๐Ÿ˜›

and Biggie why 6 pack try for 8 pack like Aamir.
  • adinickluv
    adinickluv
    Ohh... Great!!! This is the weirdest thing i have ever seen on a web portal!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
    But anyways the Idea is good ill support you biggie!!!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hey biggie,
    Can I suggest you one thing? Stop the gym. It only consumes money. I used to go to Gym myself but with no results.

P.S:I was 101Kg believe it or not. But I go everyday running. It has brought me to 75Kg in very less time. I have also built-up biceps and all the stuff. You can do it too. Just stop Gym and go to jogging.
    Anyway welcome to the exercising club :welcome:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Ishutopre: Sorry to hear that it didn't work for you. Anyway, it's helping me and my schedule includes everything - cardio + weight.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah Biggie may be I never took GYM seriously. So it didn't worked out with me. So stick to your schedule. It will pay you even if it it takes time. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here I invite all the researcher students to share their research topic and some knowledge about this Subject
hello CEans ๐Ÿ˜€ the GATE scores were given today.๐Ÿ˜€ CEans post your scores and ranks here ๐Ÿ˜€
Hi, friends!! I am preparing a obstacle avoiding robot, and for ease i have named it Intelligent Wanderer, cause it wanders around the place avoiding the obstacles in its path....
hai this is krishn, any one provide information security materials for jntu kakinada btech 3rd year .
CrazyEngineers Forum is now on CDN - aka Content Distribution Network. Specifically our static files (images, avatars, scripts) will be loaded from the server nearest to you ๐Ÿ˜€ Result: You...