My invention of infinite electricity

Hi guys,
one day before sleeping i was thinking of all sorts of methods i could use to generate electricity
and i came across this
it happens that you take an eliptical coil mounted n a rod with a ball and socket joint
a magnet covered by rubber

so that it come to the shape of a ball
we set up a mechanism so that when the ball revolves around
the center continuously in the coil it will generate 1 W every revolution
cool na
1MW every day
it about the size of a persons head😁

Replies

• magelec
    magelec
    the mechanism is such that whenever
    the ball passes over a certain lever
    it will trun a maget which will repel the magnet stuck on the
    coil so that the end rises up
    this will keep the motion continuous
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @Magelec~
    Your projects seems interesting can you please share some block diagram or more detail with us so that other member also can get idea about your project and as you know sharing is caring. 😁
  • magelec
    magelec
    wait a minute
    i know nothing about you godfather
    tell me something

i havent made a diagram
  • magelec
    magelec
    i dont have a diagram
    and telll me some thing about yourself
    GODFATHER
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    magelec
    wait a minute
    i know nothing about you godfather
    tell me something

i havent made a diagram
    I am asking for diagram like as you are thinking that what will you do if you want to make this project in real and how it will work what component it requires so There may be some block diagram which shows that your project's basic working description.
  • magelec
    magelec
    it is just a RANDOM BUT REVOLUTIONARY INVENTION
    anywaye talking to you i have to go study for my exams
    bye
  • everett.pattison
    everett.pattison
    magelec, He was just asking a question about you're idea and asked to further explain it. It's hard to envision what you have in mind without a picture or diagram.
  • hexreader
    hexreader
    magelec
    Hi guys,
    one day before sleeping i was thinking of all sorts of methods i could use to generate electricity
    and i came across this
    it happens that you take an eliptical coil mounted n a rod with a ball and socket joint
    a magnet covered by rubber

so that it come to the shape of a ball
    we set up a mechanism so that when the ball revolves around
    the center continuously in the coil it will generate 1 W every revolution
    cool na
    1MW every day
    it about the size of a persons head😁
    Your idea will not work, because the power required to lift the lever will be more than the electricity generated.
  • magelec
    magelec
    @hexreader i will be using magnetic repulsion thus the will be enough elevation for the ring
  • magelec
    magelec
    sorry but i will have to post a diagram after i get home from doon school
    surely i will let you know then
  • magelec
    magelec
    6 more days wait please cooperate thankyou πŸ˜€
  • hexreader
    hexreader
    magelec
    @hexreader i will be using magnetic repulsion thus the will be enough elevation for the ring
    Elevation is not the issue. There is nothing magic about magnetic repulsion that gives you energy for free. Forcing two repelling magnets together requires energy to be put in. The rotating magnet will be repelling the lever magnet, causing resistance against the lever magnet and making the lever harder to push.

I can see that you are determined that your idea will work. Go ahead and build your system, and prove to yourself that I am right and that you are wrong. You are not going to believe me until you prove to yourself that the device will not work.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Hmm...

I already told somewhere here in CE that there is no such thing as free energy.
    Perpetual motion machines violate the second law of thermodynamics, and cannot be constructed.
    Whatever energy you produce by running the ball inside the coil, will not be enough to sustain that motion..
    There are other losses to consider as well, like friction and air resistance..

As someone said, if such a machine was indeed a reality and if we had free energy, all the world's problems would already have been solved.. πŸ˜€
  • magelec
    magelec
    @hex chill out man when i post the diagram all your doubts will be clear
    just cooperatew for 3 more days
  • magelec
    magelec
    i am going to make it thes vacations
    if it works then ill post a video and you hex will be proven wrong
    bet you
  • magelec
    magelec
    even if i can t you cannot except me to succeed in what great scientists could not
    im just 12 years old man
  • hexreader
    hexreader
    magelec
    if it works then ill post a video and you hex will be proven wrong
    bet you
    That is more like it!

Words are cheap, but seeing is believing! I would love for you to prove me wrong.

And just to help you along a bit, and hopefully make this thread a little different from the thousands of similar threads on other forums.....

I regularly see the reason why "overunity" is impossible, quoted as something like "the laws of thermodynamics say it is impossible" (such as post #14 in this thread).
    Whilst I believe silverscorpion to be 100% correct in what he says, and I agree with him totally......

How about this for a slightly different take.... (just how I see things)

The laws of thermodynamics are just "laws", not necessarily absolute truth.

A "law" describes our current understanding of how something behaves. It may not give a complete understanding of a phenomenon, but it it has been proven true in every situation yet encountered.

This still leaves room for a "law" to be found incomplete, or possibly even just plain wrong at some time in the future, when our understanding of how the universe works improves.

As far as we know, it is impossible to get energy from nothing, but the universe we know of contains a lot of energy. Could it be that this energy came out of nothing? Nobody knows for sure.

So maybe you will build your machine. Maybe a Red Admiral butterfly will land on the rubber ball surrounding your magnet. Maybe you will have spilt Coca-Cola Lite on the ball just before the butterfly landed. Maybe the butterfly will get squashed under the lever and unexpectly, your machine will suddenly start working after weeks of failure. Scientist will flock to your door and eventually work out that Red Admiral Butterfly blood and Coca-Cola lite just happen to mix to form a new substance, previously unknown to man, that has exactly the properties your machine needs. Further research of your discovery leads to a better understanding of "dark matter", black holes and why toast always falls butter-side down.

I am being flippant, because I think it highly unlikely that your device will work. But maybe be what you learn from trying (and in my opinion failing) will start you thinking about "dark matter" or whatever, and you will have an Einstein-like flash of inspiration thats leads you to your goal.

I am all for you trying your experiment and learning. It is what you learn that matters. And if the world happens to get a source of free energy following your experiment, so much the better. Just please spare us any speculative explanations until after you get a working prototype

All I would add further is this: Whilst nobody really understands how magnetism works at a fundamental level. We do have a pretty good understanding of how it behaves on Earth. The same goes for Thermodynamics.

Good luck with the experiment, but I am afraid that my vote is still "no".
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    @hexreader: Good one!! πŸ˜€

Whilst I agree that laws can be wrong and there is always scope for newer understanding of how everything works, in this instance, I also believe that the total amount of energy in the whole universe, is a constant.
    In other words, energy cannot be created. Again, you can say this statement is also a form of the first "law" of thermodynamics.

So, if that's the case, then the concept of overunity itself is not possible, as it creates energy. Anyhow, I also dearly like to be proved wrong. I do like free energy. Who doesn't? Only thing is, I don't see it happening any time soon..
  • hexreader
    hexreader
    silverscorpion
    @hexreader: Good one!! πŸ˜€
    Hey, thanks for the support. I am a little out of my depth, and even wonder myself if I might be talking rubbish.

Well, since this seems to be the most reasoned "over-unity" thread I have seen so far, maybe you, or another forum member wouldn't mind helping me with another thought that comes to mind....

I agree with you, that it is unlikely that anyone will come up with a way of creating energy from nothing..... at least.... not any time soon.

But isn't there scope that magelec's machine (perhaps with the aid of a butterfly and Coca-Cola) might find a clever way of extracting the energy from the surroundings, or the apparatus itself?

Still needs a breakthrough in our understanding, and I can't see magelec's machine achieving it, but maybe we could (in theory) extract existing energy.

Getting even more speculative... There is all that (admittedly only theoretical) "dark energy" just waiting to be tapped if we only knew how.

Cold fusion was dis-credited as not working, but presumably it would not have broken any laws of thermodynamics.

This is a different concept from over-unity, but might give magelec some hope for making a machine that can power the world.

(I never thought I would ever give the over-unity theorists ammunition, and hopefully I haven't, but I like to keep an open mind)
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow hexreader... Your talk is awesome than the invention! Lolz... 😁
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    waiting for your diagram Magelec.

You might be wrong but I can appreciate your attempt.
  • hexreader
    hexreader
    magelec
    Hi magelec !

How did your experiment go?

Did you learn a lot? Did it work?
  • pianist1362
    pianist1362
    Hi i have question

i want to measure liquid's Height in a glass container like a glass envelope
    ?
    how can i make that

which sensors i can use?

note:glass container
  • magelec
    magelec
    I'm uploading a video i found on YouTube of the machine I have been thinking of
    I'll be posting it soon
  • Eng.Micah
    Eng.Micah
    pictorial description is more important. we can think diagrammatically
  • magelec
    magelec
    reader of this thread I am extremely sorry for the very long delay in my reply but please see the url and sujjest ideas if any

- YouTube
  • magelec
    magelec
    is anyone still following this thread
  • magelec
    magelec
    for a diagram please refer to this
    [​IMG]
  • magelec
    magelec
    now if we mount a super cooled coil on the inner and outer ring and put a bar magnet with a gravity ballast in the ball the we will be able to generate electricity wont we??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi to all, I am planning to buy a 3DTV for myself after watching it at one of my friends place. Although i liked the experience,the issues like dizziness,headaches is...
Samsung Galaxy S II in India to be launched on 9th June, 2011 in all major retail outlets. Specifications of Galaxy S2, as you might already know, are: Super AMOLED...
hi guys i am an 8th grader in the doon school to check out my invention in detail on this link https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum.../43569-my-invention-infinite-electricity.htmlπŸ˜€πŸ˜”πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜πŸ˜²πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­
is any one tell me that how many electrons pass through a point when we say that 1 coulumb charge pass through that point.
Aquapod is created by the University of Minnesota's Center for Distributed Robotics. It uses two carbon fiber arms connected to servo motors that can rotate continuously to, as the researchers...