Name: PVSS PRASAD

*Engineering Trade:MECHANICAL

Work Experience: NO

*Hobbies & Interests: READING BOOKS,PLAYING CRICKET

*Aim in life: TO BECOME A MECHANICAL ENGINEER

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have oyu with us. Tell us how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join? 😀
  • Gaurav Shinde
    Gaurav Shinde
    Welcome @#-Link-Snipped-# 👍
    Expecting big contribution to CE from u 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It was a high time that we took a relook at the way CrazyEngineers Community is organised. We've merged- General Help Section In-Focus (News Discussion) Chit-Chat Section all in one...
I have some basic knowledge of programming and software development concepts. I completed my B. tech in 2013 and still I don’t have a job. A friend has suggested me...
Best known as the World Wide Web (WWW) for Robots, RoboEarth is a huge network and database that lets lets robots share data with each other and learn from each...
Name: Megha *Engineering Trade: Mechanical- mighty mech! Location: Hyd *Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed) Worked with IT, working to find a better fit Work Experience: ~ 4 years *Hobbies & Interests: I like...
I gather from some of the posts I have seen here, that many CEan's have taken up to building pet projects or copied some other interesting ideas. To encourage more...