My introduction

Hi everyone:
My name is Humberto Mendoza and I'm from Nicaragua. I'm a civil engineering student finishing my thesis (Earthquake-Resistant Connections in Precast Concrete Frames) for the degree of Civil Engineer. I'd like to share documents (papers, books, lectures, etc.) in order to learn more about civil engineering and to spread the knowledge. I like to search and reading. I wish to be a Ph.D. I joined CrazyEngineers because a friend tells me this community contains a lot of information dealing with engineering.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend ๐Ÿ˜€ We're happy to have you with us. Are your friends already on CrazyEngineers?
  • hm20284
    hm20284
    Thank you to welcome me. My friend is not on CrazyEngineers as yet. He only tells me about the site.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Engineers community buddy. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Welcome to CE . Happy to have another Crazy Civil Engineer with us ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    hm20284
    Hi everyone:
    My name is Humberto Mendoza and I'm from Nicaragua. I'm a civil engineering student finishing my thesis (Earthquake-Resistant Connections in Precast Concrete Frames) for the degree of Civil Engineer. I'd like to share documents (papers, books, lectures, etc.) in order to learn more about civil engineering and to spread the knowledge. I like to search and reading. I wish to be a Ph.D. I joined CrazyEngineers because a friend tells me this community contains a lot of information dealing with engineering.
    Welcome to CE, friend. Feel free to take part in discussions.
  • Daphne Valerio
    Daphne Valerio
    Hi Everyone , can anyone in here give me an idea for Civil Engineering thesis?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've covered quite a bit of Honda on VoiCE. The auto giant is known for their contribution to robotics. The company has just forayed into the automatic lawnmower markets with...
come , lets all learn together..... isnt learing fun???๐Ÿ˜€
Recently the Internet saw big publications taking strict actions against the authors who plagiarized content (basically, copied from other sources and published it as their own). Fareed Zakaria and Jonah...
Want to roam around themepark and at the same time tweet about it to your followers? Well an Israeli theme park is now offering donkeys equipped with Wi-Fi so that...
hello everybody my name is mohamed fawzey im studying engineering im studying mechtronics and robotics engineering in assuit university in egypt the next year i'll