My introduction

godfather
Introduce your self using this Formate #-Link-Snipped-#
Name:Krishna kumar

*Engineering Trade:Electronics and communication

Work Experience: nil(student)

*Hobbies & Interests:surfing ,knowing about latest devices that are in market ,working in linux and working with labview and playing football

*Aim in life: (if applicable )innovate new products that are useful to the society

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Yeh, well i thought i can get a lot of friends of similar interest and i can share useful information and learn more...............

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Re: The LOOO0000oooooo000OONG Thread

Yes Krishna You found many Ceans here who shares the same interest like you.
    looking forward to see you active here.

@Mods:
    you can post this as a new thread in introduction Section.
  • nk.krishnak
    nk.krishnak

godfather

@Mods:

oh sure...:smile:
  • nk.krishnak
    nk.krishnak

godfather

@Mods:

can u suggest me a good website for elearning microprocessor
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE..
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I noticed this now, my earlier thread with SAME doubt has been moved to Electrical/ Electronics Section. @Moderator, you may delete this thread.
How can we make onine html editor What knowledge do we need for that In which lanuage it is coded
Hi guys I'm doing this project of harvesting electricity from vibrations using piezo ceramics... and for this i need the input vibrations to be as close to the natural frequency...
Exxon announced they will be committed to R&D for biofuel generation from algae investing $600 million. here's a link to a New York Times article: https://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/14/business/energy-environment/14fuel.html
What DC voltage I will get if I rectify 3 phase AC (230V phase to phase) without using Neutral : using a bridge rectifier (MEB00806)?