Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
Branch Unspecified
27 Oct 2015

my intro!!!

Cheers to all the engineering gaints......and Im hpy to be a part of this crazy engineering family!!!!I would firslty congratulate the founders of CE for coming up with such an innovative idea!!!
well ..Im ceeparseti from hyd..... Ive recently completed mah graduation in cse 2015.
I would love to be an organism which turns caffeine into software!!!😒😒😒
HOBBIESSSS:
-dancing lilke hell!!
-LOVE travelling!!
-BOdy work out!!!😁
-coding...coding..coding..!!!
life MOTTO-------
if (sad()==true)
{
for(int i =1;i<"till my internet connection is gone";i++)
{
use fb();}
}else
{
dance();
workout();
}
while (no success)
{
dead==true;
}}}
DREAM JOB:TCS,GOOGLE
Shweta Chauhan

Shweta Chauhan

Branch Unspecified
3 years ago
Welcome to the CE family,Ceeparseti! Would love to hear from you more!
I think using sms lingo is prohibited in CE! Avoid using it😀

3 years ago
Welcome to CE, @ceeparseti - pleasure to have you with us 😀. I'm sure you'll love interacting with fellow coders.

All the best for finding your dream job. But do you know that TCS and Google are miles apart? TCS goes with Infosys, Wipro; and Google goes with Facebook, Microsoft etc.
Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare

Computer Science
3 years ago
Good to have you here with us @ceeparseti
It's always wonderful to read detailed posts from newbies on CE. One line posts can be a big turn off. Welcome to CE Family. Do hang around and post stuff on ongoing discussions. We are sure that you'll love it here.
Bala Krishna Ceeparseti

Bala Krishna Ceeparseti

Branch Unspecified
3 years ago
Crazy Pixel
Welcome to the CE family,Ceeparseti! Would love to hear from you more!
I think using sms lingo is prohibited in CE! Avoid using it😀
its my pleasure!!! anyways tnq for your advice ..ill try to be a bit professional!!cheers..!! 😁
Bala Krishna Ceeparseti

Bala Krishna Ceeparseti

Branch Unspecified
3 years ago
Ankita Katdare
Good to have you here with us @ceeparseti
It's always wonderful to read detailed posts from newbies on CE. One line posts can be a big turn off. Welcome to CE Family. Do hang around and post stuff on ongoing discussions. We are sure that you'll love it here.
tnq for the boost mam!!I'll definitely won't disappoint you ...cheers !!!😁
Bala Krishna Ceeparseti

Bala Krishna Ceeparseti

Branch Unspecified
3 years ago
Kaustubh Katdare
Welcome to CE, @ceeparseti - pleasure to have you with us 😀. I'm sure you'll love interacting with fellow coders.

All the best for finding your dream job. But do you know that TCS and Google are miles apart? TCS goes with Infosys, Wipro; and Google goes with Facebook, Microsoft etc.
Kaustubh Katdare

thenq for your greetings sir!!!it seriously means a lot to me !!!😒😒

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.