my intro!!!

Cheers to all the engineering gaints......and Im hpy to be a part of this crazy engineering family!!!!I would firslty congratulate the founders of CE for coming up with such an innovative idea!!!
well ..Im ceeparseti from hyd..... Ive recently completed mah graduation in cse 2015.
I would love to be an organism which turns caffeine into software!!!πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
HOBBIESSSS:
-dancing lilke hell!!
-LOVE travelling!!
-BOdy work out!!!😁
-coding...coding..coding..!!!
life MOTTO-------
if (sad()==true)
{
for(int i =1;i<"till my internet connection is gone";i++)
{
use fb();}
}else
{
dance();
workout();
}
while (no success)
{
dead==true;
}}}
DREAM JOB:TCS,GOOGLE

Replies

• Shweta Chauhan
    Shweta Chauhan
    Welcome to the CE family,Ceeparseti! Would love to hear from you more!
    I think using sms lingo is prohibited in CE! Avoid using itπŸ˜€

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# - pleasure to have you with us πŸ˜€. I'm sure you'll love interacting with fellow coders.

All the best for finding your dream job. But do you know that TCS and Google are miles apart? TCS goes with Infosys, Wipro; and Google goes with Facebook, Microsoft etc.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you here with us #-Link-Snipped-#
    It's always wonderful to read detailed posts from newbies on CE. One line posts can be a big turn off. Welcome to CE Family. Do hang around and post stuff on ongoing discussions. We are sure that you'll love it here.
  • Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    Crazy Pixel
    Welcome to the CE family,Ceeparseti! Would love to hear from you more!
    I think using sms lingo is prohibited in CE! Avoid using itπŸ˜€
    its my pleasure!!! anyways tnq for your advice ..ill try to be a bit professional!!cheers..!! 😁
    Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you here with us #-Link-Snipped-#
    It's always wonderful to read detailed posts from newbies on CE. One line posts can be a big turn off. Welcome to CE Family. Do hang around and post stuff on ongoing discussions. We are sure that you'll love it here.
    tnq for the boost mam!!I'll definitely won't disappoint you ...cheers !!!😁
    Bala Krishna Ceeparseti
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# - pleasure to have you with us πŸ˜€. I'm sure you'll love interacting with fellow coders.

All the best for finding your dream job. But do you know that TCS and Google are miles apart? TCS goes with Infosys, Wipro; and Google goes with Facebook, Microsoft etc.
    Kaustubh Katdare

thenq for your greetings sir!!!it seriously means a lot to me !!!πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi frnds, can anyone know about online jobs to earn pocket money based on typing or copy paste works ?
I would like to apply an administrative job in Canada. And I would like to know those channels that might help me upon applying to Canada
Hi Kaustubh, I had completed my diploma in computer engineering in 2010.after diploma because of some reason i had leave IT field but now i want to go in IT...
The genius engineers at the Harvard John A Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS) have developed 'RoboBee'. The Robobee is a first of its kind miniature robot that...
Hi, My name is Nurzaman Khan, 24, From Assam, Currently residing in New delhi. My story is the same old story of over 1000000 unemployed engineers in india desperately looking...