My Intro

Hi people this is A. Udaya Bhaskar Im from Hyderabad. I used to work as Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engg. dept. presently I resigned my job to completely concentrate on IES 2016 exam and there by see a better future in the ways my study would offer me.
If u people want to suggest or share anything inregard im always an ear near ...

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Uday-MECH
    Uday-MECH
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
    thanks n will be in touch..
  • Uday-MECH
    Uday-MECH
    Income Tax Dept. notification for Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Inspector of Income-tax posts

IT dept. notification
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
    You are officially a Crazy Engineer now.
    It's good to have you here with us. All the best for IES 2016 preparations. Do share your queries about the exam's study & subjects, so that everyone can get answers and benefit.
    Keep posting! 👍
  • Uday-MECH
    Uday-MECH
    thanks mam

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm pursuing B.tech in MECHANICAL engineering currently fourth year, I wish to to get the job in ISRO for that, what should I do. I'm also interested in engine designing....
what is meant by ' this filter F has a short time frequency response '? how does the frequency vary with respect to time for this filter? slowly or quickly
Mr.Sharad Apte is a well known ornithologist The New Indian Express Bangalore Sunday Magazine section carried an article on the well known ornithologist Mr. Sharad Apte. https://epaper.newindianexpress.com/c/5557946#sthash.wk1rVb1R.dpuf A library of...
The premium car maker from UK is working on new 'MindSense' technology that promises to read the driver's brainwaves to see if they're concentrating enough on the road. Soon the...
Featuring a shiny new jewel studded front grille, a sporty two-tone bumper, roof rails and anthracite-alloy five-spoke wheels with stylish arch cladding, the all new Renault Lodgy Stepway is ready...