my interview experience..

most of the member here are employed, and someother member may be HR, someother may be entrepreneur, you must have some interview experience, post it here ,,, Let our juniors dont do the mistake again, and use the intelligent techniques that you posted,to crack the interview, start sharing...

Replies

• csiscool
    csiscool
    Last week, I attended an interview, I was not selected by the bpo company, just a single round, they asked me to speak on any topic, I started explaining about avatar film, though I started and ended in time , I was not selected. I approached , hr for reason. He told that, for BPO clarity in talk is essential, and he told that " senthil, your content was good, but you should speak slowly "

Tip from myside For BPO Interview : Talk slowly, body language is essential, dont shake body while talking, use common vocabularies, and comprehension is important..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    csiscool
    Last week, I attended an interview, I was not selected by the bpo company, just a single round, they asked me to speak on any topic, I started explaining about avatar film, though I started and ended in time , I was not selected. I approached , hr for reason. He told that, for BPO clarity in talk is essential, and he told that " senthil, your content was good, but you should spoke slowly "

Tip from myside For BPO Interview : Talk slowly, body language is essential, dont shake body while talking, use common vocabularies, and comprehension is important..
    Well, that's indeed true. Indians typically tend to speak faster to appear fluent in English. Do watch the news readers on BBC and try to follow them. Also it always helps to be ready with a topic.

Body language on the other hand, is overrated. The best advice I can give is to maintain an erect posture and look at the audience with smile. Don't keep your hands in pocket (don't be casual 😀 ).

For clarity while speaking, simply have your content organized well in your mind.
  • HirenBarbhaya
    HirenBarbhaya
    One quick suggestion from my side for technical interview is... if you don't know the correct answer then please "Don't bluff"... simply say I am not aware...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can I use Visual Studio (or any other IDE) to compile programs on a netbook? Will it be very slow to write and compile programs on it? Is buying a...
Vista Start Menu File Size: 2378 Vista Start Menu--which actually works with both Vista and XP--puts all of your programs and important folders within easy reach, so that you can...
CREATE PROCEDURE MyMarriage BrideGroom Male (25) , Bride Female(20) AS BEGIN SELECT Bride FROM india_ Brides WHERE FatherInLaw = 'Millionaire' AND Count(Car) > 20 AND HouseStatus ='ThreeStoreyed' AND BrideEduStatus IN...
i am doing my project on networking. i need to implement icmp protocol. please anybody help me out and tell me how to implement this protocol. please reply soon.
if i want to provide e-certificates(i.e rating )to a particular group among the users of my website then which approach should i use?