My internship story

“My time at the company was spent managing two skyboxes on the 17th green. They are literally on the golf course, and were continuously packed with people. Despite the hard work, I loved every minute of it! I had the opportunity to watch the sun rise over the ocean, brush elbows with celebrities, and gain new skills. My experience at Pebble Beach has opened a lot of doors for me within the organization.

The college experience is truly about the connections you make, both on the professional and personal level. Opportunities will hardly ever just fall into your lap; you have to make an effort to seek out the experiences and opportunities that are out there.”

- By OKEBACAM TERENCE
College: UNIVERSITY OF BUEA
Internship @ WISE ACCADEMY
Duration: THREE MONTHS

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi... I am Shyama Rao. Now I am studying in 5th semester diploma in metallurgical engineering in Karnataka. Ofter diploma for my degree course, I want to join COEP college...
If you haven't heard of the Chinese company 'OnePlus', please hand over your 'geek' badge to us. OnePlus is a smartphone company that made the boldest headlines as 'flagship killer'...
I NEED A FINAL YEAR PROJECT WORK ON THE TOPIC OF METALLURGY.
I am designing a robot for robotwar under 40kg category. I am using for wheels for my robot .. I m designing with 30 degree elevation from front .. Exactly...