MY IDEA Project help needed

Friends ,i have been doing Electronics and Communication Engineering,3rd year and now in my college a they arranged National Intercollege "MY IDEA" program where students can join and submit their Ideas and thoughts as a paper or presentation,or as projects.

well,i am very much interested in that but the lack is the more knowledge of it,Ya ,its first time for me to hear this program in my career,and i want to make it a good,

So,i know CE'ans are more talented and helpin for new comers.
Suggest me in which topic can i do my IDEa projects and where can i get ideas and informations to go ahead with it..

Hope you can help me to shine..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it practical if I prepare for CAT exam in 6 months time.. ie. I've all the 6 months for myself..?? Is it possible to crack it ??
hello friend's i have a question that have many answer you have to chose one. Ok let you are driving a car from Nalanda to Delhi at a speed of...
We published following posts on VoiCE during last two weeks:- Metamorphosis Part II: Change Is Inevitable, Whether You Like It Or Not Cupidtino: Now You Can Date An Apple Fanboy...
You have noticed the wheels of some carts the front ones are smaller than the rear ones. Why do the front axles wear out faster than the rear? :sshhh: :sshhh:...
I'm doing a project on wireless notice board using Zigbee. I have a few things to ask as my lecturer have no idea on how to accomplish this either: 1....