My Hobby :: Chess,Code...Astrology.

Hello guys,
I love to play chess and won many prizes by competing in tournaments.I am not FIDE rated, but have won against rated players(On a good day,I have also beaten up players with 2200+) I love the way this game is played and the art that great players create on the board.
My favourite players are V.Anand,G.Kasparov,A.Karpov,R.J.Fischer,P.Morphy.

I also like playing carrom and volleyball have represented my college for many tournaments, it was really a great experience.

From my username its quiet evident that I love to code, I have learnt different programing languages, created games I have also programed 2 players board games with AI, eg. tic-tac-toe,connect-4,gomoku.to name a few,the list is long and it also contains my biggest project to the date,Chess playing AI.

I am a budding astrologer, I have been reading on astrology for quiet a while now and can basically get hang of things.
I love vedic astrology because its very simple and accurate too if interpreted properly.So if anyone of you want to know more about yourselves, just PM me or VM me with your birth details (Your name, your D.O.B(DD/MM/YYYY),place u wer born,and time (24 hrs))
This is part time hobby and generally I dont have much time dedicated to this.

Take care,
Ciao.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Has anyone tried to get their Analytical writing test rescored? Is it worth the risk? I heard it takes $55 for a Rescore from ETS. I guess, if you are...
If you are facing a HR interview in campus recruitment drive, you are most likely to face this question: What do you know about our company? Share with us, how...
Is there any method or device which would enable to map my location indoor ie in closed building , I have got integrated GPS and AGPS in mobile.Please suggest any...
Could someone share the latest campus placement papers i.e. for Adobe System's campus drive in 2011? What kind of questions do they ask? Is the pattern same as the last...
WIPRO technologies is a leading software industry and third largest after TCS and Infosys. Its selection criteria is as follows Aptitude test:The aptitude test by WIPRO is a bit tough...