My Friend Needs Help

hi every body. Actually my friend name is megha. she is a nice girl. But she will get angry even at small things. many of my friends are victims of her anger. she doesn't do all these it wantedly . she is not aware that she is hurting her friends due to her anger. i want that she should know her mistakes. Many times i tried to express this with her. but i was afraid that i may loose her. Due to this fear Iam not able to express this. If i did not express this she may loose many of her friends. I don,t no what to do. Iam confused. I didn't know whether this a right platform to share this or not(if not iam really sorry). please give your suggestions what i have to do now.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think a friendly talk would do wonders. Bring up the topic casually during a conversation. Don't make suggestions or tell her how she's wrong. Or else, the best thing to do is talk to her parents and ask them to make it easier.

Being short-tempered isn't very odd. There are so many people who're short tempered. It's bit difficult to comments since none of us is aware of the actual situation.
  • srinivas_j
    srinivas_j
    dude!! actually it's a wonderful platform for engineers to share abt der technical stuffs & there Motivating stories!! dont post such posts henceforth , coming to ur problem it's one simple & yet effective thing u can do to make her realize her abt d facts, ie dont talk with her for some days & if she just trying to get back to u fr asking d reason fr ur sudden unusual behavior !! just avoid !! once she really feels bad !! of getting annoyed by dear one's without a reason!! den come back to her calmly explain her everything!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @divya: It's ok that you felt like sharing on CE. Follow Biggie's and Srinivas's advice. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Dont Worry. All Will Be Well. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    ๐Ÿ˜€....If you can't tell her on her face....probably an- emotionally appealing mail will help....and I'm serious about it. It could work.
  • gauthamgingee
    gauthamgingee
    hey ur r her frnd na so u should tel her mistakes to her.If she got angry on u also means no problem u can compramise her latter.so pinpoint her mistake and make her to realise her mistake and change her approach.if you two are true friends means u won't loose her at any cost and in any situation.so speak openly to her and change her that's what a truefrindship........
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @gautham: it is not so easy to tell them directly because i am also short tempered person
    if she tell directly about it to her she will hurt a lot
    i think she dont know that she is short tempered
    @divya: my advice make her to know about it by making her cool at that time anyway dont be much feared about her because she shouts but she never mind and no other bad feelings in her mind

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, xScribble is an app I developed with the help of my friends as our Mini project at college. It is a Gtalk client, and the twist is that...
I just had an idea after being paid by two of this sites. They are paying 0.01 per advertisement click and you have to click on four adverts per day....
How can we recognize which plate in capacitor is negative and which one is positive?
hi guys, i'm a finalist and i have been assigned to develop an ilab for digital electronics experiments using labview, i real need some help on what to do. thanx
need some good topics for a tech fest on 28th jan.please suggest topics for me.(1styear btech ECE)