My Foot Print at CE

Hi CEans ,

Pleasure meeting you guys in this Forum .

I am Vignesh Raghavendran from Chennai . I am working as Senior Associate Engineer . My hobbies include reading novels (but not a bibliophilic),ofcourse cricket(watch and play) ,tennis(watch),listening to music, interests in automotive and aerospace , inclined towards entrepreneurship(my thoughts doesnt make me sleep,keeps haunting,so working on it) .Most of all not a nerd techie ! I have experience working with automotive ,now gathering experience in locomotive . Soon would like to work with aerospace .

I'll try to shoot out the questions or try to answer with relevant one .

Bye
Vignesh Raghav

Oops missed one ...I would like to thank everybody who shares valuable informations and with solutions !!! also with good questions (always easy to ask one πŸ˜€)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Vignesh πŸ˜€ We're glad to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover CE?

It's good to see our growing community of entrepreneurs here on CE. We're all are here to help each other. Hope to see you around πŸ˜€
  • Vignesh Raghav
    Vignesh Raghav
    Hi The_Big_K , thanks for greeting ! I came to know about CE through my friend who is also happen to be a CEan . Harish told me about CE and persistent shedding of informations . So thought need to start looking around and also share among other CEans .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to know that. Hope to see you around.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Welcome Raghav πŸ˜€
  • Vignesh Raghav
    Vignesh Raghav
    Thanks Mr.DON , Godfather 😁
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Vignesh !!! πŸ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to the CE forums!
  • Vignesh Raghav
    Vignesh Raghav
    Kiran , Gohm ..thanks πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Raghav. Nice Introduction, Good to have you here.
    Start your CEing πŸ‘
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE Raghav πŸ˜€ Happy CEing😁
  • Vignesh Raghav
    Vignesh Raghav
    #-Link-Snipped-# and Reya ..Iam honoured thanks to you people 😁
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    welcome to CE. Its nice to see a person from chennaiπŸ˜€
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    welcome to CE sir. . .😁
  • Vignesh Raghav
    Vignesh Raghav
    @ aravindharaj , aarthivg ...thanks ...aarthivg nice to have u from chennai as well πŸ‘
  • Vignesh Raghav
    Vignesh Raghav
    #-Link-Snipped-# , nice to have u from chennai too πŸ˜€
  • Vignesh Raghav
    Vignesh Raghav
    #-Link-Snipped-# , congragulations πŸ‘ on your best signature contest .
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Vignesh Raghav
    #-Link-Snipped-# , congragulations πŸ‘ on your best signature contest .
    Thank you so much πŸ˜€

CE has lots of Fun and loads of Joy, keep CEing!
  • Vignesh Raghav
    Vignesh Raghav
    #-Link-Snipped-# , sure I will , since I'm responsible for what I am 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    You have already made your impact by the detailed posts on the forum. Good to have you here. πŸ˜€

Welcome to CE Family.
  • Vignesh Raghav
    Vignesh Raghav
    Ab..Ka..Da... thanks a load ! πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi , Anybody plz post correct code for "LCD interface with ATMEGA32" ??waiting for the reply ..
Hello CE'ans πŸ˜€ I was wondering, is there any way by which, we can find for copied Articles? For eg: We are having any paper-presentation competition in college, and we...
tgeltaayehxnx - is the mysterious keyword Samsung's people have thrown at us through their official twitter channel. What is it? Well the tweet reads "Destination: tgeltaayehxnx". A little inspection reveals...
https://ibnlive.in.com/blogs/rajengarabadu/707/63384/goa-cm-flies-the-way-you-and-i-do.html He would make a good addition to CE.
https://www.instructables.com/id/You-Can-Do-THAT-with-a-KIndle-Touch/ I am still not an eReader chap, even though my kids do occasionally try to get me to use one. I still prefer my old fashioned, bulky hand books,...