My First Post!

Hello fellow Engineers!!! Thought i would make my first post with the aid of the introduction template!!

Name
:Joe

Engineering Trade: Mechanical and Manufacturing

Occupation
: Student

Hobbies & Interests
: Music!!!

Aim in life
: To be worth lots and lots of money doing a job i love!!

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I may need alot of help on my reduction gearbox project!!! ;-)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Joe!

We all hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word! We also look forward to your questions on your reduction gearbox project! 😀
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Welcome Joe... to CE forum :smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys ...i have got this blue screen of death(BSOD) and i am not able to gert rid of it ...i have formatted the drive which contains windows and reinstalled...
In purely scientific terms, can you consider flowing sand as a fluid? Does it exhibit the properties of a fluid? Let's discuss.
hi friends i am in final year computer science ..can anyone of you suggest me some project topic related to mobile phones.. or any other topics that is intersting..im luking...
i want to interface a device that has parallel port with matlab,how to interface? plaese any one help me....
Dear Engineers, I am Noorul Aman. I am a mechanical engineer in the field of PIPING AND CONST/ARCI. Here I want to shear whatever I gather the information about engineering...