My first post

Hello to all,

This is my first day here and it seems to be a good engineering place...

I am engineer of Computer & Telecommunications and now I have registered Master degree program in Mechatronics😀

Thanks

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Hi naturalbornlgnd,

Welcome to CE.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi...welcome to CE..

please give your small introduction....
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE family ,waiting for your proper introduction😀
  • naturalbornlgnd
    naturalbornlgnd
    Wwll, finished 4 years ago Electrotechnical Faculty in Prishtina, Kosovo, in the department of Computer and Telecommunications, and from that time I work as programmer/trainner and lately as a manager in a local computer company.

I am managing some important software application projects. We use Microsoft Technology (SQL, ASP, C#).

I decided to register this year a Master degree program in Mechatronics because it is new in our country, and it covers really different technical sciences. One other motivation is that I am attending along with my fiancee, so we have more opportunities to be together 😁

So, this is me, I hope to have nice time here with you guys😛

I'll see you around😉
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome to CE Family.......
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE.

Ps. Please move this thread to appropriate section 😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE!!

P.S :Biggie is not available here..! So any mod have to move this thread to the appropriate section..!
  • Pechu
    Pechu
    Welcome to CE 😀
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    hello naturalbornlgnd,
    welcome to CE.......😀
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Welcome to CE family :music:

Hope you will be active here
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Welcome to CE
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    welcome to ce

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google launched its amazing browser for Mac and Linux Watch the video [youtube][/youtube] Along with this...
hey can any one tell me how to do MS in INDIA.? i am not able to decide whether to do mtech or ms? aneone who are done with their...
[FONT="]Kurukshetra[FONT="], the annual technical festival of the College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, Chennai takes a pan-Indian avatar with this edition of XCEED – a pre-Kurukshetra Robotics event. With the...
I am doing a project at Schneider Electric,Pl let me know about Testing Rigs..PL inform me about various testing rigs available
sir i want to know the technical differences between tubeless tyres and tubed tyres. which one is more preferred and why. can you please explain me in detail. regards, zakiuddin