My favorite tech videos..

Hi,
I thought I would share my favorite tech related videos found in youtube or other video sharing sites. CEans, you can also add to the collection. Just add a brief description about the video and embed the video here..

Here goes the first one.

iceKUBE - the coolest laptop/mp3/ipod speaker!
Some demo of a cool speaker set. Uses a new technology. it's good.

[youtube][/youtube]

How's it??

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Here goes the next one..

From Universe to Multiverse. Are You Ready? (Dr. Michio Kaku)
    Dr. Michio Kaku talks about parallel universes, their existance and all. Though I didnt understand much of the stuff, it was good. There are lots of lectures by this guy in youtube.

[youtube][/youtube]
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    This is where I seriously feel the need of a high speed internet connection.. with the dial up I'm using, it takes forever just to get into youtube..๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ก
  • gohm
    gohm
    Thanks for posting this, I'm a big Dr. Kaku fan and have many of his books and presentations. I enjoy studying cosmology, fascinating stuff!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I also enjoy stuff about cosmology, but I want to know how they verify their theories. They predict something about universes and god's particle and all, and do some super complex math.
    But I dont know how they check their theories experimentally.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Jeff Han's awesome Multitouch screen ๐Ÿ˜€

[youtube]QKh1Rv0PlOQ[/youtube]

You guys can also check out engineeringtv.com. Some nice vids there!
  • gohm
    gohm
    You can't really, like many forms of physics it is purely logical, meaning it is solely thought based. Secondary clues, astronomy & math can help support it.

silverscorpion
    I also enjoy stuff about cosmology, but I want to know how they verify their theories. They predict something about universes and god's particle and all, and do some super complex math.
    But I dont know how they check their theories experimentally.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please note that here at CE we do not support copyright infringement of books(or anything else). Any posts containing links to file sharing or other possible copyright issues will be...
hi i am studying final year EEE my interest is aerospace can i join my M.Tech in aerospace? what are the common subjects for aerospae and electrical engineering? suggest me...
My friend is planning on upgrading his CPU (motherboard and Processor)..His budget his around 10k to 12k..I zeroed in on Gigabyte S series motherboard and AMD phenom X4 9650...though i...
CEans, CE is proud to have CEan Gohm in its moderator team. Click on the following link to read more about CEan Gohm: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/know-your-cean/2970-know-your-cean-gohm.html ๐Ÿ˜€ CEan Gohm is mechanical engineer...
Discuss the announcement : https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...me-cean-gohm-ce-moderator-team.html#post47023 in this thread! ๐Ÿ˜€