View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12760 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
aashima
aashima • Jul 11, 2006

My Favorite Subject

hi enggs...
well being in engg line.. we all very well know that we gotta study on an average 40 subjects in our 4 year degree... these subjects are a blende of all sorts... u'll find sum as boring as a pm's speech while sum other are hell scary!!!
out of these there are still sum subjects out which manage to create our interest in them... we find them logical enough...
so lets share our fav subjects not forgetting the reason...
aashima
aashima • Jul 11, 2006
well...

as of me... out of the subjects i have studied so far... i found digital electronics the most interesting and logical...
the reason behind it being its got its own logical rules... and i also like it bcoz its related to all the modern appliances and their working... it becums very interesting knowing how actually the circuits work that we use in our daily life...
Neha
Neha • Jul 20, 2006
well this thread has been placed in Electronics Engineering Section....Can people from other branches reply??πŸ˜‰

watsay aashima???
aashima
aashima • Jul 20, 2006
sure.

neha
well this thread has been placed in Electronics Engineering Section....Can people from other branches reply??πŸ˜‰

watsay aashima???
why not neha.... everybody is invited to answer... it wud be better if u mention the best of ur electronicd sub.. but no compulsions anewaz πŸ˜€
Neha
Neha • Jul 20, 2006
thanx!!

well as far as electronics is concerned...I got to face only 3 of electronics subjects so far and wat I can say z "Thank God!!! I cleared 2 of them in first shot and fingers are crossed for the third as result is not out yet"

Talking of my branch i.e. Computers, I like OOPS(C++) and C as they involve programing and u can spend a whole day making an interesting game...they doesn't give u a feel that u are involved in studies as in,novel reading z more interesting coz its not part of our course...had it been included in our course subject we wud have find it boring...watsay???
aashima
aashima • Jul 20, 2006
okk

neha
well as far as electronics is concerned...I got to face only 3 of electronics subjects so far and wat I can say z "Thank God!!! I cleared 2 of them in first shot and fingers are crossed for the third as result is not out yet"

Talking of my branch i.e. Computers, I like OOPS(C++) and C as they involve programing and u can spend a whole day making an interesting game...they doesn't give u a feel that u are involved in studies as in,novel reading z more interesting coz its not part of our course...had it been included in our course subject we wud have find it boring...watsay???

well so are most ineterested in the subjects that are more general than cramming and technical !!! well good enough... c is interesting though
aditi
aditi • Jul 29, 2006
subject which i luv z maths,that could b of ny kind bcoz i can do maths while listening the songs.
secondly i never attain ny boring feelin whil studying maths.....
last thing z doing any other subject always leads to sleeping at last...πŸ˜‰
aashima
aashima • Jul 31, 2006
yeps

aditi
subject which i luv z maths,that could b of ny kind bcoz i can do maths while listening the songs.
secondly i never attain ny boring feelin whil studying maths.....
last thing z doing any other subject always leads to sleeping at last...πŸ˜‰
well no denying that maths perhaps is the most relieving and scoring subjects ( if it gets into your brain!! πŸ˜‰ )
Neha
Neha • Aug 1, 2006
Maths is quite interesting...no deny in the fact...Study with headphones in yer ears...a great combination wen u don't have any other option left and just to studyπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
pradypop
pradypop • Aug 1, 2006
A Student life....Nothing else can be better. Well I dont have subjects to study now. I cant say that I like only X or Y topic. For me its something like this-Like it or not you have to do anything that comes youy way.

I always loved Physics as a student and still do so. That's where my love for electronics emerged.
manigg
manigg • Sep 30, 2006
hello friends,
My fav. subjects in engg. is digital circuit design and satellite communication.
i me keen to know about space and their communication.
keep smiling manish
Mahesh
Mahesh • Oct 8, 2006
Hi,

I am Computer Science student.My favourite subjects r CO n OOPS.
pad
pad • Oct 27, 2006
Degital design in Elec.
Networking and fundamental of OS in Computers.

why didnt you ask for the one subject that kills u...

anyway mine was AI... i got all my intellegence smashed, rubbed, whisked, tharashed, hacked and finally killed.πŸ˜”
morphusis
morphusis • Oct 27, 2006
Well!!!

My favourite subject would have been the programming languages in my 3rd semester as i am an programming guy!!!!

Gagan
jayaprakash
jayaprakash • Oct 28, 2006
hi aashima,
Its a good topic !!!πŸ˜€

I like Electrical machines and microvontrollers ...
Wonder full subjects..
xheavenlyx
xheavenlyx • Oct 28, 2006
nice topicπŸ˜€

Mine would be Robotics, Electroncis, AI, Programming, Adv. Physics, Art/Animation/ and well I reallylyy want to get started on Linux since Widowz is a screw up in Electronic Interfacing!!!!!😑 I wanted to smash my Pc the otherday when I couldnt communicate with my Parallel port easily...
Prasad Ajinkya
Prasad Ajinkya • Dec 16, 2006
Maths, AI, Data Structures, Computer Methodology and Applications, Computer Networks (how can I forget this!!), C, OOPs ... were one of my favourite ones

some of the ones which gave me nightmares (literally) were Digital Signal Processing, Robotics, and then some which were as boring as blank screen .. cant even remember their names!!

Share this content on your social channels -