MY ENTRY TO CRAZY ENGINEER:

I am a BE ,Mechanical student in Bannari amman institute of tech.,sathyamangalam.I have just joined the world of new crazy engineers.I hope that i will gain a lot from CE.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gokulshakthi
    I am a BE ,Mechanical student in Bannari amman institute of tech.,sathyamangalam.I have just joined the world of new crazy engineers.I hope that i will gain a lot from CE.
    WElcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join?

We hope you will enjoy CE and tell your friends about this website. We look forward to your questions and active participation from you.
  • gokulshakthi
    gokulshakthi
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome, Gokulshakthi. Many a time I have visited the Bannari Amman Temple while going to and from Mysore to Coimbatore through the Sathyamangalam Pass. Hair raising , crazy hairpin bends. Not to mention wild elephant hazards. I love that road.
    CE is all about give and take.
    I am sure that you will contribute your quota.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Its not more than a fortnight android community got a new member - Jelly Bean - Android 4.1; The hot questions is, what all devices will get a first hand...
which methods are already use in cloud computing ? post some links please any new ideas which are not implementd in cc till now if listed would be great ....
hello i know both c and assembly language can any one help how to built own OS ... I mean how to built kernel and how to make it compatible...
Hello everyone.I am a Delhi girl and an aspiring engineer.I managed to get IT in Manipal (already admitted) and have got 3011 rank in IP university(counselling still awaited). I am...
Anybody here have used openfoam.? Is it free? Which OS is best suited for running openfoam? Minimum system requirements for running the program? Similar CFD softwares ?