My Drona Tablet Features & Price Review

The Indian Government may never release the promised $35 tablet, however, My Drona - another Indian Tablet is already available for masses. The smart device aims to be your digital learning aid and not a regular tablet. MyDrona combines the power of Internet and modern audio video capabilities of the device to offer intuitive learning through courses for students in KGs to those in engineering.

mydrona-tablet
myDrona Features -

• A portable and personalized device which facilitates smart learning.
  • A cost effective and addictive trainer which comes with tools employable by all age-groups.
  • A teacher who can teach across all subjects, all standards, all syllabi, and also out of syllabus.
  • A motivational guru who inspires you to excel at your interests by way of constant guidance.
  • A media player filled with video & audio lectures delivered by people who CAN.
  • A handy device which helps to learn and revise at your own pace.
  • A smart solution for every learning enthusiast.
Features & Tech Specs:

Design

Body: Piano baking , pearl white Width: 117.5 mm Height: 76 mm Depth: 12.3 mm Weight: 120 grams Display

Size: 4.3" TFT widescreen Touch Screen: NO # buttons: 8 (4 + 4).#-Link-Snipped-# for button functionality. Resolution: QVGA 480x272 pixel resolution at 127 ppi Aspect ratio: 16:9 Color: 16 M colors Languages: 15 display languages (English, Spanish, French, Italian etc.) Video playback

Formats: RM, RMVB, AVI, FLV, 3GP, MP4, ASF, WMV(WMV9), DAT, MPG (1280x720 resolution at 4mb/s bit stream)
VOB (DVD format) (up to 8mb/s bit stream) Effect: 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second Resolution: Support 720P high definition Picture browsing: Support JPEG format, preview, slide show, zoom and 3D switch Background picture: Optional personalize background pictures for music Audio playback

Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, FLAC, APEi, WMA/VBR Mode: Normal, Rock, Pop, Bourdon, Alt, lyric display Voice record: Up to 200 hours (4GB) Supports: Background music for picture browsing Memory

Built-in memory: 4 GB Expandable media: microSDâ„¢ (supported to 32GB) Power and Battery

Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery Charging: Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter Video playback: Up to 4.5 hours Audio playback: Up to 15 hours Processors

• ARM processor
Price Of MyDrona

For Engineering Students | 20 GB Storage | MRP: Rs 5500 | Offer Price: Rs 4499

[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would like to know if it is possible to design a generator with two rotors running at varying speeds or directions. And what would be the effect on the...
is that possible to mix a little amount of hydrogen with gasoline , please tell the chemical affinity of them
All exe file associations on both desktop ,and startmenu have changed to LNK and this is tormenting my life. I don't know what i did exactly but i can't restore...
I have read somewhere that Cinema 3D has got Flicker Free Certification from TÜV & Intertek.. Can anyone explain what these Certifications belongs to?
I'm stuck between LW 6500 & LW5700 in LED Plus Series of LG's Cinema 3D. Can anyone help???