My DAC Rank Is 1785. Will I get any institute or not?

i got 1785 rank in dac december 2012 exam.above my rank 1500 candidates r dere...should i got any institute or not.nd which is best for me..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just edited the title of the thread and moved it to internship/training/certifications section.
  • Avi goyal
    Avi goyal
    yes u can get in sunbeam pune it is a good institute
  • nainapahuja
    nainapahuja
    Avi goyal
    yes u can get in sunbeam pune it is a good institute
    i hav got PGWIMC in bang thru 1ST ROUND....n for pgdac dere r 1065 candidates above me ....do u think i can get sunbeam pune...??
  • Avi goyal
    Avi goyal
    nainapahuja
    i hav got PGWIMC in bang thru 1ST ROUND....n for pgdac dere r 1065 candidates above me ....do u think i can get sunbeam pune...??
    PGwimc is good course through Banglore u will get good placement there...i suggest do that course...
    & if u fill sunbeam in higher priority u will definatly get in second or third counselling
  • nainapahuja
    nainapahuja
    Avi goyal
    PGwimc is good course through Banglore u will get good placement there...i suggest do that course...
    & if u fill sunbeam in higher priority u will definatly get in second or third counselling
    thnx fr ur advice....actually i hav one more confusion ...my joing fr INFOSYS is due in august....should i wait for my joining or should i do dys course??....plz reply...
  • nainapahuja
    nainapahuja
    nainapahuja
    thnx fr ur advice....actually i hav one more confusion ...my joing fr INFOSYS is due in august....should i wait for my joining or should i do dys course??....plz reply...

• Avi goyal
    Avi goyal
    nainapahuja
    u should join the course it get completed in augest...so u can easily join after the course...
  • roshu_miet
    roshu_miet
    Hi everyone....Being a new member first of all i wish all of you a good luck in your career. Now as most of you know that for CDAC FEB 2013 batch final counseling is over. I got Wimc in ACTS CDAC PUNE. I am much confused whether to go for it or not? Anyone having any views kindly help me out soon as last date of final payment is 15 of this month
  • Avi goyal
    Avi goyal
    roshu_miet
    Hi everyone....Being a new member first of all i wish all of you a good luck in your career. Now as most of you know that for CDAC FEB 2013 batch final counseling is over. I got Wimc in ACTS CDAC PUNE. I am much confused whether to go for it or not? Anyone having any views kindly help me out soon as last date of final payment is 15 of this month
    i am also going for the same course in same institute hope so we meet there...
  • roshu_miet
    roshu_miet
    Anyone else is here who got WiMC at CDAC PUNE ..????? kindly reply
  • roshu_miet
    roshu_miet
    Avi goyal
    i am also going for the same course in same institute hope so we meet there...
    Sure...we will meet their. I was confused little bit but now i have decided to go for it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends, can anyone provide me with the link to free download an e book on Engineering Graphics/Engineering drawing?? thanks in advance
what is the role of a battery in an automobile? I am be-known to the fact that I is used to drive all the electronic appliances like headlights, speedometers,indicators etc....
Let us understand the difference between COP (coefficient of performance) and efficiency (of heat transferring device) in relation to thermodynamics and refrigeration.
hi all ... i am max0077 {max is my programming alias and i can't get the simple "max" so that's why i am using max 0077} EDUCATION - BE [computer...
Generally in synchronous motor,the speed is maintained constant inorder to maintain the frequency as constant..why the frequency should be made constant?