my computer get automatic shutdown.

hi friend's
i m using compaq presario cq50 106au with amd athlon x2....my amd processor generate much more heat then intel and that,s why after 1-2 hour my computer get automatic direct shutdown.in summer it's a big problem for me to handle my laptop.so is there any way to fix this problem?

is there any way to speed up my heat ejecting fan?
😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mohit007kumar00
    hi friend's
    i m using compaq presario cq50 106au with amd athlon x2....my amd processor generate much more heat then intel and that,s why after 1-2 hour my computer get automatic direct shutdown.in summer it's a big problem for me to handle my laptop.so is there any way to fix this problem?

is there any way to speed up my heat ejecting fan?
    😁
    Maybe that's the problem. You'll have to replace the fan and keep your computer cool.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    hey biggi but i think fan is there for cooling my laptop.
    so why i replace them.
    i think i have to improve my fan speed (i set the bios for max of fan speed but is not enough for cool my laptop).
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    the problem is not with the fan and neither with your AMD processor. The problem is with dust and that is what clogs up the vents and spoils the airflow withing the laptop. Dust is laptop's number one enemy.

btw how old is your laptop ? if its more than 20-24 months old then it might require a thermal paste change too.
    if it is under warranty then take it to the service centre and ask them to clean it up and apply new thermal paste. If not under warranty for a quick solution try giving the exhaust vents a good blow or take it to some technician who is expert enough to handle a laptop properly.

check the link given below for a detailed explanation
    Technorama Blog: PC/laptop overheating issues

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to know "where does pipeline situated in cpu?"
can we made computer by own.plz suggest me how to start.i do not have any idea about it,but i want to made computer.
hi friend's 1.When we create a primary key automatically a cluster index is created on those columns involved in primary key. but i want to know how that index is...
hey guys, I have a final project for a course called computer organization. I'm asked to mention all mac versions since the beginning till now, and talk about each of...
Hi friends,PLC made a revolution in Automation field.the introduction of SCADA and DCS makes ease the automation. If you know about PLC , SCADA and DCS.Its diffrerences,working concepts. Please share...