My B.Tech percentage is below 60% but I'm good coding and web development. Can I apply to software jobs?

my btech percentage is below 60 can i apply software jobs but they cannot take to me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Of course, you can. You will need to find and shortlist companies that offer opportunities to those who don't satisfy the 60% criteria. You will need some proof that you are good at coding / web development.

Perhaps, a good portfolio of projects on GitHub would do wonders for you. Build your portfolio and start applying to smaller companies that can give you an opportunity.

While you are searching for jobs, I'd strongly recommend doing freelancing. It will help you make money so that you can support yourself financially and also build a good portfolio.

Do not forget to get good recommendations from your clients. That would go very long way in impressing your recruiters. All the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Respected Sir/Madam                            Iam G.V.M.Krishna from JNTU. Iam currently pursuing Msc aviation a 5 year integrated PG . I've completed 3-2 semester. The management told us to select a project on...
The code written in the file is as below:But Instead of output It shows same code....Could Anyone  please help me ......
Hi good day everyone, I'm about to install LED lighting in a factory( 10m height). But the problem is that i have limited spaces at the bottom due to lots...
Could props have canards that might use the coanda effect to funnel trailing air around the front onto oncoming blades?
I was playing with a weight on string attached to, actually, my Chinese flute and noticed that it jerks my hand as the flute is flicked. Could this be used...