my blackberry camera problem

when i open the camera, it says couldn't start the camera, close all applications and try again. i closed all applications whereas pulled out the battery for 30 seconds. but it didn't work. what to do?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to gadgets section.

I've been hearing lot of problems related to Blackberry camera these days. However, in order to troubleshoot, we'll need more information like -

1. Which handset /model you're using?
    2. Is the phone new and the problem persists from day 1?
    3. Have you installed any new apps from BB marketplace?
    4. Are you getting any error messages?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear friends, Is there any possibility to create new modelling software like Ansys,ect..? If that's possible to create which type of studies will help?I like to create new software...Plz guide...
Dear friends, Is there any possibility to create new modelling software like Ansys,ect..? If that's possible to create which type of studies will help?I like to create new software...Plz guide...
how does a gyroscope look like . Is it a physical device or just a phenomenon . Every time i search for its image , a top with all the...
hello everybody I am currently developing a board which has ARM processor and also includes NAND flash to boot the device The thing is that I am not understanding how...
I have one idea for my website. Before I am going into topic and tells the work of website, "I am not a web-designer nor a web-developer" I am just...