Must Read: Books on Entrepreneurship

Entrepreneurship is one such avenue that is less traveled.
Those who have walked this path have written extensively about it through online articles and books.

Let's make a collection of all the books that are a must-read* for all the budding and wanna-be entrepreneurs.

My experience says, Books are a great inspiration in entrepreneurship.
Books leave a deep impression on mind which stays with us long after we have turned the last page.

Let's make a collection of the best books on Entrepreneurship and Life of the Biggest Entrepreneurs.

PS: Don't forget to write a reason for why you recommend the book.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    1) Screw It, Let's Do It.
    Author: Sir Richard Branson

I recommend it because, when I read that book for the first time, it instilled a high amount of enthusiasm in me. The book is very compact yet it tells you to get out and do that something. ๐Ÿ˜€

2) Connect The Dots
    Author: Rashmi Bansal

Many of the Indian heads stop thinking about starting and growing a business just because they can't afford the prestigious MBA Degree. This book will surely change your mind. It tells real stories of people who are hugely successful entrepreneurs without an MBA.
  • Reya
    Reya
    I will get those books and start reading this week end!
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Yeah these books are really nice ๐Ÿ˜
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    3) Book: Stay Hungry Stay foolish
    Author: Rashmi bansal

while the book connect the dots by Rashmi bansal talks about the achievers without an MBA degree, the same author's "Stay Hungry Stay foolish" speaks about the stuff the MBA grads accomplished after passing out from a B-School and not choosing the usual "comfortable job after MBA" lane. it is a collection of life stories of people from different places with different mindsets accomplishing the "unacheivable". another awesome book. a must read. ๐Ÿ˜€
    wonderful book gives aspiring entrepreneurs a insight into what lies ahead and how to deal with the stuff thrown at you.
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    A Better India, A Better World- By Narayan Murthy
    It gives a blow by blow account of how entrepreneurship can eradicate the poverty in India.๐Ÿ˜€
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    I would like to add "Leadership Wisdom" by Robin Sharma
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    yeah i've heard of Leadreship wisdom book.
    my dad read it and told me to read it too but am yet to start on it. ๐Ÿ˜
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    here is one i read recently:
    book: the one minute apology (from the one minute manager's series)
    reason: its an awesome book recommended for a weekend read. it has ability to make you deal with tough situations and cornered situations in a better and effective manner, provided you read the book sincerely. a short and crisp one ๐Ÿ˜ do try it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gatwick Airport Appoint Human Recognition Systems to Investigate New Innovations in Airport Security Operations Human Recognition Systems (HRS) has signed a contract with Gatwick Airport to support them with a...
Hello, This is Kashmiri from Lahore and I want to know the difference between alternator and generator. Any one who could reply??? I really want to know the answer.
" Is there any hardware specific key for distinguishing electronic gadgets like mobile phones, laptops etc". Let me ask through an example; Let's say me and my friend just bought...
It looks like Internet Brands, the company that owns vBulletin is all set to stop XenForo from launching their software tomorrow. They have filed lawsuit against XenForo claiming the copyrights....
Hey ppl, Now a days when i log in to my college wifi it shows a note on front page... Note:The users connecting to wifi network with a static IP...