must know tips/tricks/hacks for every PhD student

Hi All,

Quite a long time since my last post. Anyways, now that I am pursuing my PhD in Computer science, the question that I am going to ask seems pretty reasonable. Right.

What are some tips and tricks that every PhD student should be aware of? Not just related to studying, writing thesis, presenting papers etc. but also in areas like mentoring undergraduate students, social networking, dealing with your supervisor etc.

Think of this question as a brainstorming session and educate me with whatever occurs to you.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The entry-level smartphone market in India is catching up. With smartphones like the Redmi 4 and Redmi 4A people are getting more value for their money in an entry-level handset....
Chinese smartphone manufacturer OPPO has launched its OPPO A77 smartphone in Taiwan featuring an impressive 16-megapixel selfie camera and 4GB of RAM at 10,990 Taiwanese dollar which translates to approximately...
LG Mobiles, on Thursday, has released a new smartphone named LG Stylo 3 Plus in the US. The smartphone is currently being offered for sale by T-Mobiles at a price...
Samsung Z4, the smartphone which runs the all new Tizen 3.0 OS will be available for sale in India starting from today across all the major offline retailers in the...
Hello, i have a APC Smart 3000kva ups. planning to replace the batteries with a 12v 100ah batteries. my question is will the UPS charge the 100ah batteries?? Regards.