MusicHub Available for Samsung S3

Samsung launched the #-Link-Snipped-# combining streaming with storage locker for Samsung S3.
This App is currently available only for Samsung S3 right now.
Samsung worked with mSpot & 7digital to create music service available for US$10/month subscription fees.
MusicHub also brings in Amazon/iTunes match-like online storage service for your current existing music. Cloud locker can let you upload the music stored in computer by auto-syncing with iTunes & Windows Media player.
The songs you upload will be scanned & verified in the Database of 20 Million songs catalogue for high quality playback. If your uploaded song is unmatched, you can access it anytime later using S3. You can upload 60,000 songs as part of US$10/month subscription fees.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Jokes apart... The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is something that everyone of us on this site is looking forward to (5.5 inches!). I'm looking forward to it mainly because prices...
can anyone share their experience and can even share questions of programming,technical round of THOUGHT WORKS...so that it will be helpful to everybody....please its urgent for me....i have cleared my...
Diaphragm springs are used in automobile clutches. But then under what category of springs does, it fall ? are they examples of the disc spring or belleville spring ?
Selecting the Processor is Cake-walk. But again Newbies will have trouble in choosing the proper CPU for their PC. Here's quick guide : SPEED OF PROCESSOR : You might've looked...