Multilingual Chatting App Development - Help Needed!

What is necessity to design a multilingual chatting application in which the clients from multiple places can chat together in a language of their on choice. For example we may type in English and the client can choose the language in which he/she wants to see the message......
PLEAZ SUGGEST SOME IDEA TO DEVLOPE THIS TYPE OF APPLICATION............

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    You can use Google Translate API for the same. Even I am working on such concept but the problem is the syntax people type in.

LOL doesn't make any sense in English but Laugh Out Loud does. Also the grammatical composition of sentences are creating an issue.

And frankly this problem is going to exist since you cannot dictate people on what type of language syntax to use. So the idea becomes stagnant here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After its mega launch at the CES 2014 this year, a lot of enthusiasts were waiting for the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra to launch in India. And lo! Here it...
Hi everyone, I am Pradeep Somu.😀 I am a 2nd year Mechanical Engineering student. I love Science and Learning new stuff... I consider myself an idealist and am a huge...
A new German project officially titled 'Bionic Handling Assistants' is a great tribute to Spidey pop-culture, what with them resembling Doctor Octavious' ferocious mechanical arms. The firm claims that the...
Matthew Attenborough submitted a new project: The Next Generation of Travel - The camping trailer you want to stay in! We see a new future for camping trailers. Using design...
Ken S. submitted a new project: NiceDice - Swiss Army Knife for Cameramen and Photographers - This tool helps cameramen and photographers overcome incompatibility issues of their gear. We came...