Muhammad Taha - Mechanical engineering student in Cairo University

My name is Muhammad taha .. I'm an mechanical engineering student in cairo university.It' my first year as a mecahnical engineering student so anyone that has any advice for me i would really appreciate it .. I really want to be a good engineer but I want someone to lead me to the right way .. I Hope that this is the right place for this ..

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice to see you here. Welcome to CE.
  • Muhammad_Taha
    Muhammad_Taha
    Thank you 😀
  • SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    assalamu alaikum taha,
    Myself syed baseerullah hussaini , doing my 3rd year mechanical engineering in college which is affliated to ANNA UNIVERSITY.i will say that you have taken a good decision by joining in this community and in my personal experience it is very much helpful in gaining knowledge
  • Muhammad_Taha
    Muhammad_Taha
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    assalamu alaikum taha,
    Myself syed baseerullah hussaini , doing my 3rd year mechanical engineering in college which is affliated to ANNA UNIVERSITY.i will say that you have taken a good decision by joining in this community and in my personal experience it is very much helpful in gaining knowledge
    thank you mr sayed .. since you are a third year mech. do you have any reccomendations for me .. certain books i should read .. computer programs i should learn ??
  • SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    i will advice you only one thing now to follow up the portions which are given by your university and visit this website and ask your doubts or try to clarify others queries if you are able to.
    If you readily want to study anything extra i will advice you to learn CNC programs which is now being developed by replacing conventional machines.
  • Muhammad_Taha
    Muhammad_Taha
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    i will advice you only one thing now to follow up the portions which are given by your university and visit this website and ask your doubts or try to clarify others queries if you are able to.
    If you readily want to study anything extra i will advice you to learn CNC programs which is now being developed by replacing conventional machines.
    thanks alot .. I reallly appreciate this 😀
  • SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    ok
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome Muhammad taha! 😀
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    welcome to CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, I am currently placed in TCS,completed the training and am on TCS bench right now. As my training was done in JAVA testing , i have been told...
Apple official are in discssion with Twitter management and showed a desire of investing hundreds of millions of dollars in the social media networking. Apple, the giant in phone and...
can anybody help with a control system project, but i want this project to be related to telecommunication.
hi i m ankita in final year diploma student of computer technology... i want all detail information about Mobile_Phone_Anti_Virus.
hi I want ideas for computer engineering project can you help me please