MTS Net Setter Problem

Hi guys,I have an MTS net setter and I use it in ma laptop....I need to share it via wifi to ma frnds laptop.I created a peer to peer connection and connected the the two computers.I also ticked in the share option of the MTS.But it doesnot work.....it is still showing in ma frnds pc that no internet access.Some one plz advice on this.Regards,Sanjay

Replies

• Jayesh.V
    Jayesh.V
    wel yea i tried the same with ma 3d modem too i dont think it'll work

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was admitted to b.tech(IT) in 2007 but due to 2 back papers i am unable to complete the course in due time. Instead of 2007-2011, it will be now...
We had these three books: Introduction to Algorithms - Author Thomas H. Cormen - Publication Prentice Hall of India Design & Analysis of Computer Algorithms - Author Horowitz, Sahani, Rajsekharam...
Here are some of the prescribed books: 1. Software Engineering- A Practitioner's Approach (Sixth Edition) - Roger Pressman (TMH) 2. Software Engineering (Seventh Edition) - Ian Summerville, Pearson Education. 3....
E4C News: High school students research cutting-edge green technology
Metallurgical/materials engr, i have work experiences. Worked at cenod ind as maintanance officer etc